Hyderabad software engineer arrested for rape threats to Virat Kohli’s daughter

Stradlater

First of all, did the rape threat happen? Yes, it did and it was an Indian account. So was Shami's threats. Let's not pretend that this never happened or it was all Pakistani fake accounts. 

Is this an overreaction? Seems like it, because I could see only 2 or 3 posts, unlike Shami's issue. I didn't check Reditt though. There have been abuses for sure, like the below tweet, but not about the kid.

Is the overreaction expected?  Of course it is, both the sides are looking for things like this to attack the morals of the opponent and to claim their purity. Indian twitter would also do the same if something like this had happened in Pakistan

I feel bad for Mr Tulsian's friends and family.
Edited by ash

1 hour ago, First class said:

Are you a kid or just behaving like one, there should be a separate "kids corner" forum for guys like you. You know if you say this to Pakistan, same can be said about India too but this forum is just for cricket and leave this only to discuss cricket. If Pakistan bashing gives you pleasure , go to chit chat and do whatever you're capable of. Don;t soil this lovely forum, please. 

Aw Really ?  couldn't handle the response to your Pakistani's team stupendous win over India and terrorizing world cricket by winning 3 games?

It's a literal shame that Pakistani people like you cannot handle a win - I understand it comes after ages and you aren't used to it but the real mentality/humility/conduct comes out once you do something worth beaming about. Pakistan has 3 won games and  Pakistani Fans/ex cricketers/ commentators / every single kid and their dog in the streets have been abusing/bashing/gloating/calling out World cricket like this is the second coming of Bradman 11 in the form of Pakistan 11.  Spare me the BS

2 hours ago, Try_Ball said:

Aw Really ?  couldn't handle the response to your Pakistani's team stupendous win over India and terrorizing world cricket by winning 3 games?

It's a literal shame that Pakistani people like you cannot handle a win - I understand it comes after ages and you aren't used to it but the real mentality/humility/conduct comes out once you do something worth beaming about. Pakistan has 3 won games and  Pakistani Fans/ex cricketers/ commentators / every single kid and their dog in the streets have been abusing/bashing/gloating/calling out World cricket like this is the second coming of Bradman 11 in the form of Pakistan 11.  Spare me the BS

No idea what are you talking about , lets talk  only cricket on this forum . 

22 hours ago, ash said:

Yes, it did and it was an Indian account. So was Shami's threats. Let's not pretend that this never happened or it was all Pakistani fake

I posted the pakistani handle from which the post originated and the new article examining it in case of Kohli, not sure about Shami case. Can you post some evidence on the former? 

1 hour ago, ash said:

The section 'not a pakistani' becomes extremely circumstantial and happenstance based. I am not sure I am convinced. Retweets responses sharing pro bjp articles lol?? All of this can be easily faked, They call this an analysis? 

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

The section 'not a pakistani' becomes extremely circumstantial and happenstance based. I am not sure I am convinced. Retweets responses sharing pro bjp articles lol?? All of this can be easily faked, They call this an analysis? 

The only proof for the account being a Pakistan fan was the DP and description. And everyone believed that because it fits the narrative.

But as soon as some proof is found, which is solid in this case, it all becomes "circumstantial".

This is just Inherent Bias. You ( and most Indians) think that all Indians are saints and all Pakistanis are savages. And most Pakistanis also have the same bias. Both sides think they are the good guys. 

3 hours ago, ash said:

The only proof for the account being a Pakistan fan was the DP and description. And everyone believed that because it fits the narrative.

But as soon as some proof is found, which is solid in this case, it all becomes "circumstantial".

This is just Inherent Bias. You ( and most Indians) think that all Indians are saints and all Pakistanis are savages. And most Pakistanis also have the same bias. Both sides think they are the good guys. 

there is no proof in that article on its origin being Indian or Pakistani. The earlier article was excluding some information and alluding it to Pakistani with hind sight now.

On 11/4/2021 at 12:19 AM, Vilander said:

there is no proof in that article on its origin being Indian or Pakistani. The earlier article was excluding some information and alluding it to Pakistani with hind sight now.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/hyderabad-man-detained-rape-threat-cricketer-daughter-7616623/

IIT graduate

Edited by ash

3 hours ago, badmash said:

But but it was a Pakistani Twitter account  :whack3:

Earlier they atleast used to say that not all are bad, it was just one bad apple. Nowadays it is always a creative spin to entirely twist the story. Effect of Whatsapp Forwards and OPindia.com :laugh:

1 hour ago, beetle said:

The guy should be chemically castrated to protect children in future. Should have his face plastered everywhere. Should not be allowed anyplace where children are likely to be present.

Sick monster.

It is disgusting even to imagine. 

Twitter, FB, WA and all SM is full of such nutjobs. Till date, I have never opened any accounts on any social media.

Why go so far, even in ICF Cricket forum, there are constant name calling and abuses to all the players. This forum is there for a decent discussions, and take out all your frustration but with grace. 

We should never side with anything that is wrong. This is way beyond disgusting. We should stop blaming padosis for everything. Our house is far from being clean.