Not interested in watching Vihari and S Iyer in tests

zen

They are in the current squad ... First class record, this or that, don't care at this point ... would like to see some exciting batsmen in series versus lesser teams 

Talking about options from the top of the mind recall -> Agarwal, Gill, Sundar, ... 

Edited by zen
7 minutes ago, zen said:

They are in the current squad ... First class record, this or that, don't care ... would like to see some exciting batsmen in series versus lesser teams 

Talking about options from the top of the mind recall -> Agarwal, Gill, Sundar, ... 

He is a mental midget an htb,his issue is inswing and bounce

4 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

He is a mental midget an htb,his issue is inswing and bounce

It is more technical. He may never fix it. He was thoroughly exposed by Starc even with minimal swing. He was all at sea. He is more confident than KL Rahul. That is why he looks very good when conditions don't pose challenge to his technique like he did against NZ in Mumbai Test. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/mayank-agarwal-has-technical-faults-will-get-more-exposed-in-overseas-conditions-ajit-agarkar-1899678-2022-01-13

42 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is more technical. He may never fix it. He was thoroughly exposed by Starc even with minimal swing. He was all at sea. He is more confident than KL Rahul. That is why he looks very good when conditions don't pose challenge to his technique like he did against NZ in Mumbai Test. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/mayank-agarwal-has-technical-faults-will-get-more-exposed-in-overseas-conditions-ajit-agarkar-1899678-2022-01-13

Phylosophy is if someone managed to make adjustments and cut it in domestics they  an do the same internationaly but need time. 

6 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Why do you insult him?

He is probably most likely bigger and stronger than yourself.

Why are u taking it personally ,there are threads here calling rahane and pujara as purane and what not he may be ur favourite but it is for sure he has issues technical and mental hence the reference ,regarding myself so iam 6 feet tall delhi boy and strength can guarntee u success,improving can,which sorry to say this ,he hasnt shown even remote sign of

8 hours ago, zen said:

Any other option?

Every upcoming batters have issue,be it gill ,shaw,whomsoever,their priorities are different ,outside events pe jyada focus hai rather thsn improving game(gill,shaw) or fitness(shaw)

Edited by vayuu1
2 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Why are u taking it personally ,there are threads here calling rahane and pujara as purane and what not he may be ur favourite but it is for sure he has issues technical and mental hence the reference ,regarding myself so iam 6 feet tall delhi boy and strength can guarntee u success,improving can,which sorry to say this ,he hasnt shown even remote sign of

Im tired of posters referring to Indian cricketers as mental midgets which is ironic at the highest level.

So what if your 6ft.

Im 6ft2, again big deal who cares? In fact the abuse of Indians has never affected me in my life as most people that dont know me, think I am European. However, I dont tolerate or accept Indians being put down in any manner in regards to their physical appearance.

Most Indians I see are at best below average athletically speaking. So to refer to our cricketers as mental midgets is just so rich its not funny. It just reeks of insecurity,

The other irony is that these cricketers are bigger and stronger than the average Indian and the average Indian that posts on here. lol

39 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Im tired of posters referring to Indian cricketers as mental midgets which is ironic at the highest level.

So what if your 6ft.

Im 6ft2, again big deal who cares? In fact the abuse of Indians has never affected me in my life as most people that dont know me, think I am European. However, I dont tolerate or accept Indians being put down in any manner in regards to their physical appearance.

Most Indians I see are at best below average athletically speaking. So to refer to our cricketers as mental midgets is just so rich its not funny. It just reeks of insecurity,

The other irony is that these cricketers are bigger and stronger than the average Indian and the average Indian that posts on here. lol

Does being strong guarantee u success,you are not picked here for being the strongest or the most talented bloke u are picked for being most consistent,irony died thousand death when these guy's started taking their place for granted,why would anyone be insecure of them ,these guys earn multi million yet shat in pants when going get's tough,its not just mayank but a lot of indian player's , not just pujara or rahane or mayank

Edited by vayuu1
59 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

So what if your 6ft.

His reference to mental midgetry didn't seem to have anything to do with physical stature. Don't know why you had to bring that into the discussion and attempt to derail it. Cricketers are obviously going to be mentally tougher for the job that they need to do than the armchair Joe who comments on them online, that is too obvious to even be mentioned. 

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

So what if your 6ft.

Calling someone mental midget has nothing to do with the height.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Calling someone mental midget has nothing to do with the height.

Its insulting and derogatory. Ive no problems or issues if you want to talk about a cricketers poor form etc as I have done many times on here, but this is just name calling at its worst and ugliest.

If I called your father a mental midget would you be comfortable with that language?

Im not saying in Australia its better by the way, I have heard a lot of colourful language that is much worse.

Im not a saint on here either. I have suggested a few times if Hitman is pregnant and expecting? I too can learn to stop.