Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Either way the people who did see it said it was bakwas... so Sanju Baba can go eff himself

That's what many argued....  That you can't force someone to watch your stuff.  It's all eventually in the hands of audience. 

4 hours ago, ash said:

Would be interesting to see if the twitter boycott trends actually affect real

world box office. I don’t think they are related

The bollywood is already going through a bad phase from 83 to Prithviraj all flopped.

Prithviraj was well promoted by BJP governments but still it did not work. Even ifLSC failed it's not going to be something which is unexpected though bhakt mandli will consider it their victory 

Edited by Singh bling

19 hours ago, ash said:

Would be interesting to see if the twitter boycott trends actually affect real

world box office. I don’t think they are related

Such trends are now being discussed on news channels reaching every household.

19 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The bollywood is already going through a bad phase from 83 to Prithviraj all flopped.

Prithviraj was well promoted by BJP governments but still it did not work. Even ifLSC failed it's not going to be something which is unexpected though bhakt mandli will consider it their victory 

It didn't flop because BJP promoted it ( in hindsight I dont even know why they bothered)... it was the bakwas nature of the film, Akshay's lack of dedication to the role treating it as a 30 day go in go out project and the really bad VFX scenes plus meaningless love story plots. In essence bad casting, bad screenplay, bad vfx was what lead to its downfall

It's good to Boycott. These hypocrites bollywoodiya who held Ashamed hindu slogan everytime and go complete mum when Hindus are behaded also some of these khans are funding such extremist organisations. Everyone should boycott Ak, Naseeru, Javed Akhtar and his chutiya son, Tapsee , Deepika ,Kareena's movies to teach them a stern lesson that they are star because of people money. I am more inclined to watch South Indian movie now a days leave Bollywood leftist mindset they lack even originality and just opy paste some South Indian or Hollywood movies.

First of all, kudos to the filmmakers IF it is an official remake (and therefore not plagiarism). From a screenplay's perspective, Forrest Gump has a good scope to be adapted into a Hindi film. Such scripts also fall into AK's territory. 

Second, since LSC is based on FG, the film has to meet those high standards (FG won 6 Oscars iirc). Execution becomes important as there is no point in making a watered down version. In fact, rather than be another masala film, whose only differentiating factor is that it tells the FG story, it should aim to retell the 1990s version with the benefits of 2020s - perspective and technology. Make it a solid 25th anniversary tribute to FG. 

I could watch it if I came across it on Netflix or Prime (unless I am drugged and dragged to watch it in theatres). Knowing how Bollywood works, I would keep expectations to a minimum and let the work do its talking. 

Edited by zen

By now it is clear that twitter mob have a list of actors they don’t like and simply run a negative trend. I saw a trend to boycott the new Alia Bhatt movie cause it apparently promotes domestic violence against men. I saw the movie and it definitely doesn’t. 

On 8/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, coffee_rules said:

A lot of Movies have been impacted negatively  by such campaigns.

Chhapaak

Shamshera

Taandav web series
Jayeshbhai

Radhe Shyam

Bunty Aur Babli 2

They all flopped coz all were bad films and high budgets (apart from chappak )

Shamshera-Radhe shyam-Prithviraj were 300 cr films............u cant cover that cost easily 

None of the films trailer or other stuff created any excitement 

83 was the only that was good but its budget was too too high , films dont flop budgets flop. Also it suffered partial lockdown and lack of interest for that story 

On 8/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, Singh bling said:

They all failed becoz of other reason, twiiter campaigns are stupid and makes no difference. Jisne jaana hai wo jayega jisne nahin jaana wo nhin jayega

Its just some ppl want to make themselves feel better that they caused this disaster............ghanta

95 % of films flopped before and still do

Campaigns were also against a bhool bhoolaiya song - that movie was a giant hit

Their is campaign against every film every week....................twitter hi hai Boycott likhne men kya jaata hai 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They all flopped coz all were bad films and high budgets (apart from chappak )

Shamshera-Radhe shyam-Prithviraj were 300 cr films............u cant cover that cost easily 

None of the films trailer or other stuff created any excitement 

83 was the only that was good but its budget was too too high , films dont flop budgets flop. Also it suffered partial lockdown and lack of interest for that story 

They all failed becoz of other reason, twiiter campaigns are stupid and makes no difference. Jisne jaana hai wo jayega jisne nahin jaana wo nhin jayega

Its just some ppl want to make themselves feel better that they caused this disaster............ghanta

95 % of films flopped before and still do

Campaigns were also against a bhool bhoolaiya song - that movie was a giant hit

Their is campaign against every film every week....................twitter hi hai Boycott likhne men kya jaata hai 

Agreed Bhakt mandli cannot make movies flop, Chaapaak is an exception. It had good backing from Intelligentsia because of the subject and the fact that DP went to JNU to support some falana fake violence narrative set by SFI and NSUI made the movie flop.

83 should have been a web series with each match being developed as a serious episode with lots of information. The movie was so dull and adding some falana Muslim riots angle was unnecessary. It should have been more about Cricket. Too bad that Ranvir had put in a lot of effort.

But some movies are popular with the Sanghis and they promote through word-of-mouth on SM just to spite the non-Sanghis (Left/MSM/Congrss/Buddhijeevis) - Kashmir Files and Rocketry. AKumar has lost some of the Dhamric crowd due to his old Interviews and people are seeing his hypocrisy. 

Movies flop mainly because of the dishonesty of the makers - effort, budget, script, acting and story. Movies like Bhool Bhulaiyya or Welcome type movies, there is always some LCD junta that go despite being bad .

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Movies like Bhool Bhulaiyya or Welcome type movies, there is always some LCD junta that go despite being bad .

For them its good and if they are hits that means a huge section of audience is loving them.....

I absolutely hate housefull kinds and even a show like tarak mehta but their is a massive audience who laugh at them so yea means its working for many 

The day these campaigns works against a good mass entertainer like 3 idiots uss din manunga....................these films were anways suppose to fail coz at the end A hit film is the one that is in profit theatrically and u cant be in profits when cost is 300cr easily . 

• Kashmir files- Article 15- Tashkent filmes worked coz ppl liked them
  • Modi biopic , Anek didnt work coz ppl didnt like it
  • Right wing poster girls Kangana all last films are box office disasters. In terms of numbers Dhakkad is the biggest disastor 
  • Left Wing poster girls swara- who watches her films anyways , even Tapsee all films have bombed so badly 
  • All these boycott of KJO n all wont have mattered had Shershah released in theatre- that wud have been big hit in theatres 
  • Campaigns were against PK and Padmaavat - both were hits 

Twitter pe likhne men aur ticket khardine walo men bht farq hota hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

19 hours ago, ash said:

By now it is clear that twitter mob have a list of actors they don’t like and simply run a negative trend. I saw a trend to boycott the new Alia Bhatt movie cause it apparently promotes domestic violence against men. I saw the movie and it definitely doesn’t. 

Isnt it possible that the movie makers themselves create some controversy to market their films? After all any publicity is good... Its relatively inexpensive to create some trend on twitter

20 hours ago, ash said:

While you see RWers actively running such campaigns on SM, there are campaigns in media to put down movies like Kashmir Files, Rocketry etc . There are factory critics like Anupama Chopra who write bad reviews on purpose. Her gripe for Rocketry was that the Scientist is depicted as a true blue Hindu patriot! Because he woke up listening to Venkatesha suprabhatam. She said KF is a third-rate movie. 

Edited by coffee_rules

On 8/6/2022 at 6:31 PM, diga said:

Isnt it possible that the movie makers themselves create some controversy to market their films? After all any publicity is good... Its relatively inexpensive to create some trend on twitter

Precisely! AK himself has started a pre-emptive whining campaign about a boycott trend to evoke sympathy and guilt trip people into watching his movie. 

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wasnt it in the 90s/2000s , that there used to be deliberate romantic gossip published between the lead actors for  film promotion ? You being from film fraternity should know it better...   

9 hours ago, diga said:

Wasnt it in the 90s/2000s , that there used to be deliberate romantic gossip published between the lead actors for  film promotion ? You being from film fraternity should know it better...   

ye to aaj tak use hota hai , bas it doesnt work 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03