Sarfaraz Khan

Hope Sarfaraz gets a fair chance over tried and tested talents . What is striking about this guy is his body language. In my view attitude is paramount to be successful in international cricket which this guy seems to have in abundance. He may not be a world beater in SENA conditions but that grit might surprise a lot of doubters. Most importantly we have nothing much to lose given that he is replacing meek and weak players such as KL and Iyer. If it does not work after a fair go let's move on to the next one rather than going back to the limited players.

By the way, do feel his brother Musheer Khan is going to be a big thing. That guy has shades of Kohli in him, a kind of swagger that have not seen even in Gill during his u19 days.

46 minutes ago, RajBan said:

Hope Sarfaraz gets a fair chance over tried and tested talents . What is striking about this guy is his body language. In my view attitude is paramount to be successful in international cricket which this guy seems to have in abundance. He may not be a world beater in SENA conditions but that grit might surprise a lot of doubters. Most importantly we have nothing much to lose given that he is replacing meek and weak players such as KL and Iyer. If it does not work after a fair go let's move on to the next one rather than going back to the limited players.

By the way, do feel his brother Musheer Khan is going to be a big thing. That guy has shades of Kohli in him, a kind of swagger that have not seen even in Gill during his u19 days.

Musheer is a choker in U19 right now. needs to develop the mental side of his game further. his bowling is a big plus for LOIs, but not Test level (not 5th bowler, but can be 6th bowler)

Agree with the rest. Sarf deserves chances overseas too

7 hours ago, helperononline said:

This guy reminds me of Inzi, I feel he will get out by run outs than by bowlers

I was trying to think of who he reminds me of. I think youre right here, there is a lot of Inzi about him.

He is a character, larger than life. I love him already. He would demolish the buffet tables at team lunches and dinners, breakfast too. :dance:

Finally HItman has some genuine competition at the buffets. :hysterical:

36 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Does he have anger issues at such a young age  ?

Was very angry for a long time when Jaiswal did not run with intent. 

Yes I saw that, I think thats what you called misplaced and misdirected anger.

It was meant for Jaddu in the first innings, but obviously because Jaddu is uncle he cannot. So junior player Jaiswal copped it.

They look like they made up, as he scored his half century he hugged Jaiswal.

1 minute ago, singhvivek141 said:

It's similar to a proverb "once bitten, twice shy".

Thanks for that.:beer:

I still believe it was misdirected anger towards Jaddu to be honest. He had a century on debut and it was going to be special and memorable for him and the family.

I can see why he had all that anger built up.

14 hours ago, AKane said:

Don't underestimate the strength of fat men. Most worlds strongest man competition are won by fat men. Buffed men do not ever beat these fat men.

I respect the strength of fat men.

Yep. There is enough historical data to back this.  Not just Indian cricket.  Even SL hv won an ODI WC led by their fattest guy ever.   

Edited by Frustrated
3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Does he have anger issues at such a young age  ?

Was very angry for a long time when Jaiswal did not run with intent. 

Yeah he is a fiesty fellow. 

Remember some selector got upset with him when after a hundred against Delhi last season he gestured towards the stand with a lot of anger and emotions.

He needs to learn to calm down a bit though not much, angry young men do make great competitors

Edited by Vickydev
1 hour ago, Vickydev said:

Yeah he is a fiesty fellow. 

Remember some selector got upset with him when after a hundred against Delhi last season he gestured towards the stand with a lot of anger and emotions.

He needs to learn to calm down a bit though not much, angry young men do make great competitors

Tbh..he often looks fidgety as well.

Not as much as DK, but he does have.

That will be a thing to see when the things start to go tough, or when he is in alien conditions which isn't conducive to his style.