Hindutva - Chapter One - Movie Trailer

coffee_rules

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Is this a spoof!

No, it doesn’t seem to be a spoof

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

One of the things left has done well is to capture academia and arts. You have to understand the medium well and know how to weave ideas. Non left doesn’t get it yet. It will take time. 

Yes, very inferior product for such a subject to be championed. It seems to be following the Vivek Agnihotri school of cinema, the script seems to be written from Twitter arguments and WAU posts. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

This reminded me of those old clips from greenbro movies like the one where the UFO flying Koran kills Salman Rushdie.  

wtf is this "Hindutva khatre mein hai" tagline.  I mean, come on now.  

Unless you see such absurdity in this movie, you can’t equate the two. Haan, the famous line is Hindu/Musalmaan khatre mein hain. They have made it Hindutva just to match it to their title . 

I posted a separate thread just to highlight that such topics were shunned in India (at least in Hindi) , now it seems like they have the political backing . Yes it looks as tacky as Twitter arguments 

Edited by coffee_rules

Absolute masterstroke as a concept! More such movies should be made, preferably with better artists, scripts and technical skills! :aha:

It's high time we mobilised the dormant brahman youth to take up arms and fight the good fight. The more we can indoctrinate and deploy for the cause the better.