Adipurush : victory of good over evil

vayuu1

12 minutes ago, Lord said:

Looks cartoonish and OTT. Though people will watch just for story 

I think that's coz its a live motion,though i agree CGI could have been better,also this is not the trailer,so who knows lets just wait 

1 minute ago, vayuu1 said:

I think that's coz its a live motion,though i agree CGI could have been better,also this is not the trailer,so who knows lets just wait 

Not just that, they changed the look of Ravan etc. Almost feeling offended. Just attempting different for no reason.

15 hours ago, Lord said:

Not just that, they changed the look of Ravan etc. Almost feeling offended. Just attempting different for no reason.

They're being creative in their limited ways. I've seen Palak Paneer Chana Jor Garam  & Lassi Rasgulla at an expensive restaurant once (not that I ordered those items), had to write in the review that fusion for the sake of it doesn't necessarily work. 

Wtf was that? Horrible casting (Prabhas :hysterical:), horrible VFX. And is that Ravan riding a dragon? Wtf is that costume, and they have shown golden Lanka like sasta Mordor. *ing morons, and what an insult to Lord Hanuman and the vaanar sena. Jambavan is a Grizzly Bear now? And why are there dementors flying around?

This is the kind of low effort BS that deserves complete boycott, careers should end for this. Just want to grab money somehow, zero passion, zero creativity. Tumbbad was made on a budget of <10 crores, look at what those makers delivered!!!!! 500 crores down the drain in this case, even POGO won't air this nonsense. Om Raut deserves a tight slap for making a mockery of one of the greatest epics of all time. 

@maniac check this out, want to see you ranting for a change. 

Edited by Gollum

We are maybe 2 decades away from delivering Ramayan/Mahabharat on the big screen or even a world class TV series for international audience. Lack money, VFX experience, passion, talent......only couple of directors realistically who can pull this off on a grand scale, Rajamouli and Bhansali (maybe Mani but he isn't know for lavish sets and production). Even they have to start small, our epics are simply a different scale. What say @Ankit_sharma03? Asking you since you work in related field IIRC. 

What were these Adipurush makers even trying with that novice director and low budget? 500 crores jisme se Prabhas+Saif ko 300 crores diye honge:facepalm:Read somewhere that there wasn't a single outdoor shoot for this movie!!!! Overconfidence ki bhi hadd hoti hai yaar.

Edited by Gollum

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wtf was that? Horrible casting (Prabhas :hysterical:), horrible VFX. And is that Ravan riding a dragon? Wtf is that costume, and they have shown golden Lanka like sasta Mordor. *ing morons, and what an insult to Lord Hanuman and the vaanar sena. Jambavan is a Grizzly Bear now? And why are there dementors flying around?

This is the kind of low effort BS that deserves complete boycott, careers should end for this. Just want to grab money somehow, zero passion, zero creativity. Tumbbad was made on a budget of <10 crores, look at what those makers delivered!!!!! 500 crores down the drain in this case, even POGO won't air this nonsense. Om Raut deserves a tight slap for making a mockery of one of the greatest epics of all time. 

@maniac check this out, want to see you ranting for a change. 

Agree totally.

Cringe VFX. And Cringe voice over.

Nothing beats Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan.

Bollywood is disowning this movie after the teaser, saying it a Tollywood product. @kepler37b 
IMO, it is a artistic right for creativity, maybe they think Raavan as an replica of Khilji or Timur and Ram as a savior. But hard to digest this kitsch. Raavan is a Shiv Bhakt, expert on all Vedas and an Rudra veena connoisseur turned into this caricature.