Is Rahul Dravid the most pathetic Coach in our Cricket history??

Lone Wolf

13 hours ago, Suhaan said:

He(foreign coach) will be booted out once they question their(senior player's) performance

I second to this, Ind Superstars cricketers like agreeable and docile coaches, any one who questions Ind cricketers are not acceptable.

A.Kumble suffered due to this mentality and it could have been similar kind of fallout as it was with G. Chappell had Kumble not remained silent on the matter.

Edited by tapandrun
8 hours ago, raki05 said:

Yup just like Greg. I know Greg had his own agendas but he was not entertainer of meek performer. Problem is bcci, unless bcci don't correct it's act and  does performance review for selectors, commentators, coach and players on yearly basis nothing will change doesn't matter whoever is coach. I have seen enough of these foreign coaches in ipl, how they go ga ga over rohit , Virat and dhoni all these frenchisee had foreign coaches and none of them ever question any of these nincompoops.

BCCI has a habit of securing the brand names

Each senior player is a brand which attracts viwerers to the stadiums.

They have no intention to improve performance of cricketers at international level,they have somehow been good in nurturing young cricketers(not that im impressed with, several cricketers who aren't even part of A tours)

People should stop worshipping these useless seniors first,

26 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

BCCI has a habit of securing the brand names

Each senior player is a brand which attracts viwerers to the stadiums.

They have no intention to improve performance of cricketers at international level,they have somehow been good in nurturing young cricketers(not that im impressed with, several cricketers who aren't even part of A tours)

People should stop worshipping these useless seniors first,

they need to go indulge in some 90s/00s behavior...players were held accountable by public; even got a bit extreme on occasion (e.g., burning effigies; throwing stones), which I am not asking for

Lot of tactical mistakes from him..

Not playing leggie in Aus in t20 WC

Not selecting Kuldeep in a turner after seeing some grass on the pitch. - But somewhere I sense KL insisted on Undercutter from the way he was defending undercutter 

ONly good thing that happened was Iyer replacing Rahane, but Rahane didnt have many backers. He can't touch Sharma, Kohli. Obviously he woun't touch them knowing what happened to Kumble.

Overall very disappointing. 

9 minutes ago, Number said:

200 scorer Kishan being dropped to accommodate his son.

Another pathetic decision by the most pathetic coach in world cricket history 

KL as keeper ahead of a double century scoring full-time keeper doesn't make sense. Because ODIs are being played sparingly and interspersed with T20Is, these idiots are taking liberty in displacing performers without regard for format specific performance. 

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kuldeep Yadav dropped after a 8 wicket haul and MoM.

Now Kishan will be dropped after a 200+ and MoM.

Bishnoi has been removed from all squads after performing vs Pak.

Have Dravid and Rohit thought about what message they are sending to youngsters ?

Or perhaps they have ....  " Don't perform amazingly well ... stay within touching distance of the non-performing or moderately performing superstars so that their places in the team are not questioned ".

Team India is now a " place " for looking after the careers of faltering superstars. Rohit being one of them of course.

I have no issue at all if the uncles were performing and winning but the fact that we constantly choke in WC tournaments and that hasnt been addressed or worked out, falls on the TM and BCCI for picking the squads in the first place.

You cant pick Uncle Fatman, Virat or KL if they are not in the squad.

If India fielded a 2nd team, I would genuinely would be supporting it more than the fraudulent team that is being played.

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kuldeep Yadav dropped after a 8 wicket haul and MoM.

Now Kishan will be dropped after a 200+ and MoM.

Bishnoi has been removed from all squads after performing vs Pak.

Have Dravid and Rohit thought about what message they are sending to youngsters ?

Or perhaps they have ....  " Don't perform amazingly well ... stay within touching distance of the non-performing or moderately performing superstars so that their places in the team are not questioned ".

Team India is now a " place " for looking after the careers of faltering superstars. Rohit being one of them of course.

If the seniors somehow tum tuk their way to a century or two in the ODIs, they will magically walk back in to the T20 squad and all talk of a new chapter in the format will disappear into thin air.