is it FAIR to beat Australia on such SPIN Tracks, crafted for spinners...

Some people blame thala for india creating spinning tracks but I think Everyone in Test arena is paying the price of rule for getting a result in Test matches. It all started with English doctoring pitches  in 2011 Pataudi trophy. Test cricket has never been same since then.

Its time, cricket management shuns the idea that a result is must. Pitch curators and Boards should be taken to task for creating fairer pitches.

13 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

But it will be fun to beat the Aussies on a neutral wicket in India. Our fast bowlers are better than their fast bowlers too. Just like our spinners are. And our batters can play pace better than spin. I think even a Pujara can  score about 10-15 runs against pace, as against 2-3 runs against spin.

Moron coolie fans think Aussies pace bowlers can match ours and infact better rofl. Since 2015 they never were and still aren't.. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

If the Aussies weren't so inept against spin our quicks would have feasted on them. The 10 Aussies wickets that fell today, do you really think all of them were wicket taking, or even 5 of them? I couldn't believe the way some of their top 7 were playing Ash-Jaddu, like how our 90s era headless chickens fared in RSA and Aus. Our pacers didn't get a chance because of the useless Aussies.

even lamb of god who is  a very good batsman kept making the mistake of playing Jaddu on the backfoot almost exclusively.

3 hours ago, speedracer said:

Lol siraj was breathing fire. So did shami.

Yup, even with their short spells they looked to be a class above the Aussie quicks. Had Australia showed some fight against the spinners, Shami/Siraj would have bowled more overs and it would have reflected in wickets column as well. Problem is Australia's ineptness, imagine getting all out in one session on 3rd day when opponent's bottom 3 had batted an entire session just in the previous session. Match was over even before ball was old enough for some reverse swing.

Edited by Gollum
11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

We scored 400 on this pitch.

Let's stop being apologetic about the pitch.  

We beat Australia in Australia twice.

We are just a better test team than Australia in any condition. 

Axar almost matched the Aussie 2nd innings.

Rohit+Jaddu+Axar scored more than what Australia managed across 2 innings. 

This is one of the most brutal shellackings in recent test history, especially considering the fact that the losing team is ranked #1 and came in with so much hype (and preparation, form, confidence).

Edited by Gollum
15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

This thread shows the power of narrative and propaganda.   The visual impact of that photo with those 'rectangles' is seared onto the brains of a few.  I mean, I love the fact that it scrambled the brains of the Australian team, but the fact that so many suffer from unconscious stockholm syndrome, and are prone to buying bullsheet served up based on media agendas, is quite telling.

13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

What hurts is that we were way better than all teams at full strength but we never ever pick our best side. Really infuriates me. We have the team to trounce everyone in all conditions. 

We drew in England where it should have been an easy win tbh. But draw is still good. 

Yes won in Oz. 

What bothers me is that we could beat such a good Oz side with so many quality players yet we failed to win in SA. All due to pathetic selections. Had we just played a couple of different players and added one bowler with height like prasidh or kuldeep we would have won even in SA with ease. 

If we dint have players for those conditions then I wouldn't be upset. It really annoys me cause I know we have more than enough bowling and batting talent to smash SA in SA. 

With nz we just need to prepare better. Csnt play t20 and odi before a big series. For some reason we never take nz seriously and we pay for it. Only away btw. We literally mutilate them at home. I just want us to focus and take those sheep shagging that's seriously for once. The intensity drops well below average vs them compared to aus series. Why?? It's so silly. 

3 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Jao do peg maro aur so jao.

Vishal bhai fancies himself as a 'lover' of phhassst bowling.  So much so that in his head, "real cricket" is only when conditions are favorable to fast bowling.  Anything different is "not fair".  

Its one thing for pasty whitebois to think this way.  But funny when desis fall into such silly self-inflicted mind-traps.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Axar almost matched the Aussie 2nd innings.

Rohit+Jaddu+Axar scored more than what Australia managed across 2 innings. 

This is one of the most brutal shellackings in recent test history, especially considering the fact that the losing team is ranked #1 and came in with so much hype (and preparation, form, confidence).

Borrowed Indian red soil Lel

Borrowed some Indian spinner ashwin duplicate to replicate ash's style

Played pak and lanka before coming here. 

Cummins apparently is better than bumrah and siraj. No he isn't. He really isn't in Asia and bumrah is better than him even in sena. When he is in form that is. 

Mystery spinner full training. 

But....before series they started making excuses. Pitch doctoring etc. Do not infuriate the indian team lol. Bad idea.