Pakistan Zindabhaag

Austin 3:!6

On 11/10/2023 at 2:23 PM, deathmonger said:

Pakistanis are not worthy of respect.

No point in being kind to them.

Always insult them, belittle them, show them their aukaat. That is the best way to deal with them.

I think.... India is way ahead of Pakistan in every single aspect ...

We shouldn't even be comparing with them or think about them as worth speaking about...

By doing so... we are belittling ourselves ...

I think Indians worked hard to enter into big boyz league...

We should start compare ourselves with Europe, China, US etc...

8 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I think.... India is way ahead of Pakistan in every single aspect ...

We shouldn't even be comparing with them or think about them as worth speaking about...

By doing so... we are belittling ourselves ...

I think Indians worked hard to enter into big boyz league...

We should start compare ourselves with Europe, China, US etc...

Exactly. Just ignore them and focus on bigger things.

Pakistan is a non entity in ODI world cups since 1999. Their fans can continue to live off the 1992 rain induced fluke.

This deluded bunch has a standard template every World Cup - a) chest beating before the tournament of how they will pound us and how scary their attack is, b) losing to us and their pop gun attack being caned, c) praying for divine intervention during the tournament after they have lost to teams big and small and d) finding solace in some conspiracy theory after getting dumped unceremoniously in another World Cup.

Pretty shameless or as the word in Urdu goes “beighairat” of them to try and hyphenate their team with us and compare their bang below average performance with ours. If all goes well, we will soon have 3x ODI World Cup trophies than them.

Encourage more of them to come here and cry. It is fairly enjoyable. 

22 hours ago, the don said:

In a weird way its actually funny how obsessed with Pakistan India is. From Fawad khan to the cricket team every tweet is about Pakistan. Geez, enjoy your team doing well for once lol. Give up the inferiority.

Paindoo on an Indian forum using a Bollywood movie as his username talks about inferiority hehehehe. So where is India inferior to Pak?

2 WCs to 1, 2 CTs to 1, 8 Asia Cups to 2, 2 test series wins in Aus to 0, in cricket achievements you are way behind.

Outside cricket, where are Pak superior? Let us not get into Olympic medals, Asian games, movie industry etc. I leave you with this.

image.png

At first I thought it may have been Sehwag's usual trolling towards padosis. Then I saw zindabhaag and thought that may have been insensitive to paxans unnatural fear of playing in India. Then I thought even if we played real nice, they still would harbor such thoughts and also extrapolate it to Muslims in India as was the response to this tweet. Then I wasn't really thinking. Fire at will, Sehwag! :lol:

Edit: Saw Viru's latest post. Right on! Keep firing :isalute:

Edited by Real McCoy
22 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Paindoo on an Indian forum using a Bollywood movie as his username talks about inferiority hehehehe. So where is India inferior to Pak?

2 WCs to 1, 2 CTs to 1, 8 Asia Cups to 2, 2 test series wins in Aus to 0, in cricket achievements you are way behind.

Outside cricket, where are Pak superior? Let us not get into Olympic medals, Asian games, movie industry etc. I leave you with this.

image.png

Inka bina Bollywood to guzara hi nahi. Movies band kar do. Bina oxygen jaise mar jaayenge paxtani 

37 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Compare that to the extreme CRINGE worthy chanploosi & mutual admiration society leader Ganguly.

Its one thing to talk respectfully, its another to try so hard to endear oneself to a terrorist country's awam and cricketing fraternity.

Ganguly is doing the the latter.

:puke:

He was BCCI chief...  Has to be a bit diplomatic & not sound like a troll. 

He made fun of Karachi product Moin Khan's hair though :phehe:...  Among the panelists he harbors most hate for India.    Others are decent people. 

45 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Compare that to the extreme CRINGE worthy chanploosi & mutual admiration society leader Ganguly.

Its one thing to talk respectfully, its another to try so hard to endear oneself to a terrorist country's awam and cricketing fraternity.

Ganguly is doing the the latter.

:puke:

Its a terrific show and Ganguly just admiring the players he played against. What's wrong?

Sehwag himself is very friendly with likes of Akhtar and Afridi.