Pakistan Zindabhaag

Austin 3:!6

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Should an ex cricketer be making tweet like this? Is he trying to say India is not safe for Pakistan and they will be lucky to go back alive?

'Pakistan se Zindabhaag' was first coined by some Pakistanis themselves. 

Actually an average Pakistani today is safer in India than he/she is in Pakistan. Atleast no mosques are bombed in India, unlike in Pakistan. Street crimes are also relatively lower in India.

35 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Should an ex cricketer be making tweet like this? Is he trying to say India is not safe for Pakistan and they will be lucky to go back alive?

It's a mindless post to attract hits . Expect better from Sehwag but he is what he is .

Pakistanis will obviously cry but they should know that Sehwag is more like their cricketers  in terms of intellect .

56 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Lol stop being so apologetic over this innocuous trolling. Pakistan will anyways give us bad press even if we kiss their asses.

Pakistanis are not worthy of respect.

No point in being kind to them.

Always insult them, belittle them, show them their aukaat. That is the best way to deal with them.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
Just now, deathmonger said:

Pakistanis are not worthy of respect.

No point in being kind to them.

Always insult them, belittle them, show them their aukaat. That is the best way to deal with these cockroaches.

Haha no need to be so agressive bro. We should ideally ignore them, isolate them and keep them at a distance. I don't like the unnecessary abuse of Pakistan. That's below us.

I like how Modi hardly ever utters the name of Pakistan after 2019 Ar370 removal. We need to de-hyphenate ourselves from the failing state Pakistan.

12 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Haha no need to be so agressive bro. We should ideally ignore them, isolate them and keep them at a distance. I don't like the unnecessary abuse of Pakistan. That's below us.

I like how Modi hardly ever utters the name of Pakistan after 2019 Ar370 removal. We need to de-hyphenate ourselves from the failing state Pakistan.

Random internet tweeting isn't hyphenating. It's more like bullying a pest lol. Good for fun.

No one talks about Pak in the things that matter.