Manjrekar: Rahane personality gets his team to focus on the game not on other things which comes with Virat's personality.

Manjrekar: Rahane personality gets his team to focus on the game not on other things which comes with Virat's personality. With that everyone remains focussed on the game including people who are watching it
The focus is entirely on the field that comes with rahane personality......

Honestly WTF does that mean..........have the ba**s to say what u want to manju .......

Does he mean Virat concentrates on Nautanki more

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/1089026.html

Srsly did i miss something in the home season that some nonsense happened under virat but no under rahane. 

Just becoz Rahane is from mumbai u see logistic in his captaincy.......or do u mean being expressive makes u not concentrate on the game. 

We won a good test where Rahane captained well. Kohli is still our captain and a very dam good captain as we have seen over a longer period after winning a record number of games and series already.  It is good that we also have a good option in Rahane, and that is about it. Anyone who wants to write any more on this captaincy issue is just having unnecessary discharge after one good test win under the new captain just to create some disparity among fans. 

Just now, veer said:

Where did this Mumbai thing came along?? Two contrasting personalities for sure... and Kohli gets involved in verbal jibs on small things....

About mumbai thing well then u dnt knw manjrekar n gavaskar

so those verbal jibes makes team less concentrate on game...........

Thats his way dnt say it makes thing non serious 

2 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Manjrekar will be Manjrekar.

Instead of praising one's style, he has to compare and create narratives.

Truth be damned.

Aus team led by Waugh/Ponting used to focus on "all other things" as Manjrekar claims.

That is why they lost focus, lost games and copped a lot of criticism.

Oh wait.....

Hate Manjerekar to the core. Didn't this moron once said that Indians shouldn't bowl fast cuz we can't. I was like wtf is wrong with you dawg.

I remember when Sachin didn't perform well in one of the home series in 2006/2007, he called Sachin a white elephant and started this Endulkar crap. What a tooch!!

Just now, Vilander said:

Manju strikes again, he has some vices mumbai partiality is also one of them. But he has very little positivity to offer, just a bitter old guy who gets paid for his bitterness. Not bad for him really.

What's shocking is that Bhogle is thousand times better commentator than him and yet they kicked Bhogle out over Sanjay. 

4 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

What's shocking is that Bhogle is thousand times better commentator than him and yet they kicked Bhogle out over Sanjay. 

He was impartial, but did not have the cricket background so was probably always an outsider, got made a scape goat.

28 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Hate Manjerekar to the core. Didn't this moron once said that Indians shouldn't bowl fast cuz we can't. I was like wtf is wrong with you dawg.

I remember when Sachin didn't perform well in one of the home series in 2006/2007, he called Sachin a white elephant and started this Endulkar crap. What a tooch!!

It was after the 2007 WC .

Soon got owned after Sachin's epic twin hundreds in CB series finals

2 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

Manju, you came from a generation where many were willing to bend over backwards (and bend over, period) to foreigners. I saw it, I know it.

This is a generation that doesn't.  I don't want a return to the days when even Kapil Dev could be barged by some c*nt and not retaliate.  Phuck that.

Manju, you're a grown man.  At least now stop behaving like a timid, passive aggressive teacher's pet.  

And if you can't do that, just shut the f*ck up.  You have no clue.

Bingo