Thank You Kohli And Parthiv Patel For Your Services In SA

Patel should not have been on this tour, fecking over ten years of playing high level cricket and this guys keeps dropping catches

how does he stay keeper for his state!?!? 

Even in IPL he doesn’t keep for MI, Butler is chosen because Butler is more reliable

some fecked up selectors 

Edited by chewy

I don't know why selectors rate Parthiv a better wicket keeper than other promising youngsters e.g. Rishabh Pant. Not that long ago, MSK Prasad told that nobody in young brigade is capable of keeping like MSD and we have chosen best alternatives in form of Parthiv and DK. All I have seen in TV about Pant, he is miles ahead in keeping compared to Parthiv leave alone batting. I don't know where is the problem, either I am too bad at judging a player or these so called experts/selectors are blind to talent. 

If these both aren't the case, slowly I am being forced to believe rumors about Kohli that he just wants to be king of team and doesn't want any one to be near his position. There are many things piling up in favor of such rumors, Rahul, Rahane, Pant all talented players are being kept away. Only Kumble could have questioned him but he too was kicked out long back. I can see us going on path of Padosi's if we don't control this. We have such an exciting talent coming up but people at top are doing their best to ruin it.  

1 minute ago, chewy said:

Patel should have been on this tour, fecking over ten years of playing high level cricket and this guys keeps dropping catches

how does he stay keeper for his state!?!? 

Even in IPL he doesn’t keep for MI, Butler is chosen because Butler is more reliable

some fecked up selectors 

1 minute ago, puneet28 said:

I don't know why selectors rate Parthiv a better wicket keeper than other promising youngsters e.g. Rishabh Pant. Not that long ago, MSK Prasad told that nobody in young brigade is capable of keeping like MSD and we have chosen best alternatives in form of Parthiv and DK. All I have seen in TV about Pant, he is miles ahead in keeping compared to Parthiv leave alone batting. I don't know where is the problem, either I am too bad at judging a player or these so called experts/selectors are blind to talent. 

If these both aren't the case, slowly I am being forced to believe rumors about Kohli that he just wants to be king of team and doesn't want any one to be near his position. There are many things piling up in favor of such rumors, Rahul, Rahane, Pant all talented players are being kept away. Only Kumble could have questioned him but he too was kicked out long back. I can see us going on path of Padosi's if we don't control this. We have such an exciting talent coming up but people at top are doing their best to ruin it.  

Kohli wants to get all oldie discards in team, regardless of format. Can't blame selectors, they will be discarded like Kumble if his demands are not met.

5 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

I will never take that. Every other sh*ty expert in media was backing Parthiv in place of Saha if we had to play Rohit as well. I won't be surprised if he was termed to be injured rather than being actually one.

+1, I too am suspicious that was Saha really injured 

it was ridiculous pundits were discussing brining in Parthiv to strengthen batting, are they so blind to Saha’s performances