Delhi has all the ingredients to be a very good team

sarcastic

I am really surprised and should say very very impressed by the way DD has fought till the last over even though they were chasing a mammoth total and loosing wickets.

They may be out of this IPL but they have most of the bases covered for having a very successful campaign next year. They just need to learn the knack of "not loosing" wickets in key times and build patnerships like "Vijay-Pant" one. 

I felt Prithvi's wicket, Munro's wicket and Shreyas's wicket were unnecessarily lost (i.e. gifted away to opposition). 

I can see Delhi going only way up from the current state. 

Before the match I said Doni will never like  lose to a young upcoming player as captain. The way he was behaving at the end and was angry at Bravo, Show you the actual egoistic loser he is. You expect him to support young players in the team? There’s a reason why he’s compiled an old men’s club at CSK, so that he can boss over them and everybody suck him dry...

Look at the way he was angry at Bravo for giving away runs because he wanted to win this match against a Young team to show his delusional fans how great he is... What would’ve happened if these young kids won? CSK is already at the top of the table. But that show his mean attitude towards young players, make no mistake...

Never shown this passion for RPS though. He takes this Micky mouse tournament way too seriously as if he has to give some pleasure to those folks down South who nobody give any attention rest of the year.

If only he showed the same passion in International matches for India...

I’ve feeling that some team might still manage to poop in his party this year too... :phehe:

I know Pant keeps, why not try Ohja,  Sandeep Lamichhane ..

MAxi, Roy, Munro, Christian, Morris has been failure. On top of KR being out That's more than 50% of Overseas not performing

Plunkett came in late.. I feel its time to give Nepal prodigy a try,

For Pant?

He is DD's highest run getter.

I would rather watch a young team give it their best every time even if they lose in the last over most time .

This is the first time I've watched these many games in IPL. There should be no place for non-performers even if how big of a player he is. I hate it when they waste our time with sub-standard performance. 

Batting is hit and miss but still can play fearlessly and do miraculous job ,bowling is a no show and their is no bowling plan when we take the field ,we are clueless in that department ,need a narine type bowler 

I am really surprised and should say very very impressed by the way DD has fought till the last over even though they were chasing a mammoth total and loosing wickets.

They may be out of this IPL but they have most of the bases covered for having a very successful campaign next year. They just need to learn the knack of "not loosing" wickets in key times and build patnerships like "Vijay-Pant" one. 

I felt Prithvi's wicket, Munro's wicket and Shreyas's wicket were unnecessarily lost (i.e. gifted away to opposition). 

I can see Delhi going only way up from the current state. 

When you are at the bottom of the table, up is the only direction in which you can move.

Batting is hit and miss but still can play fearlessly and do miraculous job ,bowling is a no show and their is no bowling plan when we take the field ,we are clueless in that department ,need a narine type bowler 

International bowlers coming up short when taken on have let them down.