Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Austin 3:!6

Arrogant Ashwin's rude reply on Yuvraj Singh

Recommended Posts

Yeah I have no issues with dropping Yuvraj and he rightly got axed. But in an emotional country like India, people gets nostalgic with big names. He could have played it diplomatically like 'We are giving bit of a rest to Yuvi pa and trying bench strength etc.' Now social media brigade is behind Ashwin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I don't see any rudeness here, Ashwin answering to the point just like a leader should. These media people and YouTube channels love their melodrama over mundane stuff.

Agree.. where is the rudeness .. he said he has been replaced ... No further update .. non controversial terse statement .. getting too carried away with  legacy.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I noticed...during post match presentation, he doesn’t wait for his teammate to collect MoM award. He heads straight back to the dugout after his interview.

The courtesy exhibited by MS, KWill and other cappos is lacking. :agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Zelig said:

Something I noticed...during post match presentation, he doesn’t wait for his teammate to collect MoM award. He heads straight back to the dugout after his interview.

The courtesy exhibited by MS, KWill and other cappos is lacking. :agree:

There is a little sense of arrogance in him. He seems to be overdoing the "showing aggression and playing the aggresive brand of cricket" part with unnecessary statements. Almost makes him wannabe Virat Kohli, but he seem to forget he is way different from him.lol

Earlier he said his team has lot of old boys, so they need lot of rest or something. lol He is one of the most unfit and worst mover/fielder in the team, even at younger age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lannister said:

Hope somebody would say the same thing in the future when asked about Dhoni. Hero-worshiping culture is on cringe-levels from some Indian fans. Indian Cricket is better off without them. 

We are all just going to assume that you have not been watching any csk matches this year. Dhoni is definitely out of date but his form this season has been phenomenal. Its like watching Dhoni of the past.

 

Regarding the thread, not really sure what was so rude that you found. He got asked a question, replied with an answer. Media/social media definitely loves drama for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it is an insult to Yuvi lol But the answer did not need any kind of anger there. Unless i miss something else like he already gave an explanation and they keep asking that.  I think reporter asked  for "update" as if Yuvi was made to sit down because of injury. Ashwin clarified "he was dropped". He was too blunt there where he didn't have to. As @velu said you can easily make him angry. Easily trollable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atleast he is honest about it. It is refreshing to see someone like him. Straight to point, and no BS.

We as country would have gotten a lot ahead in cricket, if we stopped being too careful about how seniors players should be treated. 

You will be amazed how many people want Yuvraj in WC 19 team. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I don't think it is an insult to Yuvi lol But the answer did not need any kind of anger there. Unless i miss something else like he already gave an explanation and they keep asking that.  I think reporter asked  for "update" as if Yuvi was made to sit down because of injury. Ashwin clarified "he was dropped". He was too blunt there where he didn't have to. As @velu said you can easily make him angry. Easily trollable.

If this makes UV angry...so be it, may be then only he'll perform....the only reason he tonked six 6s off Barbie's over in the very distant past was that Flintoff had made him angry....so for the betterment of :kp: make UV angry again :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

If this makes UV angry...so be it, may be then only he'll perform....the only reason he tonked six 6s off Barbie's over in the very distant past was that Flintoff had made him angry....so for the betterment of :kp: make UV angry again :giggle:

But his reflex, body, age are exactly not in sync with his anger. Once in a while he could produce a vintage Yuvi innings. But the frequency is gong to become less and less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

If this makes UV angry...so be it, may be then only he'll perform....the only reason he tonked six 6s off Barbie's over in the very distant past was that Flintoff had made him angry....so for the betterment of :kp: make UV angry again :giggle:

If this makes UV angry, he needs to take his BP medication :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

But his reflex, body, age are exactly not in sync with his anger. Once in a while he could produce a vintage Yuvi innings. But the frequency is gong to become less and less.

You have a valid point, also his timid approach towards bowlers is the most sorry part about him...no confidence, just trying to save his wicket.....simply pathetic.....so the conclusion is...UV deserves the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×