With Saha in doubt, Pant must play England

8 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Please give Pant a chance. Though knowing the selectors who didnot choose the 2nd highest run getter of IPL11 but chose Raina,poor Pant has no chance.

Raina is the hypothetical sixth bowling option for the Nexus,edges past Pant on this ,simple

11 hours ago, lamellavig said:

experience, but no comparable skill. 

KKD is one of the very few players with no visible weakness. Only problem is self-destruction. Otherwise he can take on new ball in foreign conditions. Pant has so far exhibited his skills with attacking bowlers. Don't say that is enough. First he has to find a place in T20 and ODI. That is where his game is suitable for the moment.

Pant is not even a fixture for India A 4 day team and you want him here?

I can't stand the ignorance and lack of cricket kknowledge around here by OP and his brigade like laloo. And then mods aban me for pointing out stupidity

There should be an IQ test before you gain ICF membership or else low IQ like laloo will multiply and pollute the forum with garbage threads

You keep abusing MODs in this forum and complain about Moderation in every topic...
What is your problem? Laaloo hasn’t even posted in this topic...

You’ve been warned not to discuss about moderation and Mods every where. You are clearly ignoring the warnings.

Come out of your IPL hangover. It’s getting irritating now.

Damn it. Saha is gonna be missed big time. DK was good way back in 2007 but when was the last time he was regularly plating test cricket? It would be incredibly harsh to debut Pant in England against the swinging dukes ball . I guess DK is indeed the better option but pant should be back up. In the unlikely event that pitches are super flat and there is no movement either off the pitch or through the air then Pant is a gamble we can take. 

44 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Pant is not even a fixture for India A 4 day team and you want him here?

I can't stand the ignorance and lack of cricket kknowledge around here by OP and his brigade like laloo. And then mods aban me for pointing out stupidity

There should be an IQ test before you gain ICF membership or else low IQ like laloo will multiply and pollute the forum with garbage threads

We actually had plans to have an IQ test...but decided against it since we didn't want to miss out on 10th fail clowns like you.

Free ka entertainment kaun nahi chahega.