BIG NEWS..Rohit Sharma -Virat Kohli fight in open

vayuu1

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I wonder what Ravi Shastri is doing. Can't he handle this simple thing with the players? What an incompetent person. 

If every decent player starts revolting because they are left out due to lack of performance ... the ICC will have to make a special rule and allow Team India to play with 22 players instead of 11.    :phehe:
I think more than that, some of the influential senior players in the team find Kohli an incompetent captain and (presumably) want the position for themselves.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think more than that, some of the influential senior players in the team find Kohli an incompetent captain and (presumably) want the position for themselves.

Most senior players of most teams have captaincy aspirations or aspiration to play on after expiry date ... and some may play a bit of politics when the team loses.

But this rather normal situation has the potential to assume slightly bigger proportions because the captains and key players of big IPL franchises may wield a bit more power than normal senior players of earlier eras.

This is leading to Rohit, Dhawan  ( in tests )  and Dhoni ( in LOIs ) getting more games than they deserve.

Edited by express bowling