All I want tomorrow is

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Hanuma Vihary to score a century. This test match is done and dusted (expected in Perth). But I am so impressed with Vihary...no hype by fans like Rahul, no social media, no tatoo...just a humble guy who knows how to bat. If he gets a century tomorrow, that will make my day

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if hanuman gets 100, we will win the match as 175 is required still and we can safely assume that his partners would have hit the rest... 

I dont want a century or half century. I just want every batsman who walks in, show some spine and stays on crease and make the life difficult for Aussies. If all 6 bats play on average 30-50 balls, shell or not, we may see Aussie frustration.

Dont effin give up. Spend time in middle. Make Aussie realise that tail can score runs. Proove us fans wrong that Indian tail is just Pins. That will give a lot of confidence to Kohli, Chepu and Rahane.

16 minutes ago, mishra said:

I dont want a century or half century. I just want every batsman who walks in, show some spine and stays on crease and make the life difficult for Aussies. If all 6 bats play on average 30-50 balls, shell or not, we may see Aussie frustration.

Dont effin give up. Spend time in middle. Make Aussie realise that tail can score runs. Proove us fans wrong that Indian tail is just Pins. That will give a lot of confidence to Kohli, Chepu and Rahane.

Good point. Show some spine and lose, don't just fall like a pack of cards.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

If all 6 bats play on average 30-50 balls, shell or not, we may see Aussie frustration.

I'd be surprised if Shami, Umesh, Bumrah, Ishant played 50 balls combined among them.. So the current pair is our last hope. However improbable it might be they have got to get us tha target or at least within 20 runs from the target.

This guy is looking far more composed than many other batsman and this is his first tour to Australia against the likes of Starc, Cummins, Hazelwood and Lyon. What I like most about him is there is no drama or hype around him. Just seems to keep his head down and looks focused on his job. Hope he gets a fifty.

All I want is if we can somehow bat 40 overs on Day 5. Will be a miracle (likely we will last only another 8+ overs), but will be awesome miracle if we can do 40.

Runs or not many runs, bat out 40+ overs and show some fight.

Then resume the fight in Melbourne. Good job to Aus for 1-1, our openers sucked donkey.

Edited by fineleg
15 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Id rather they draw this match than go for the win- being 1-0 at MCG will be a psychological blow to the Aussies.

Vihari and Pant should just shut shop and block everything. Pant has to curb is natural instincts tomorrow.

Video game nahi hai jo 90 over block karenge yeh. No kne has survived 90 overs on last day when chasing under 200 runs. Yes, id chasing over 300. 

We will just go for the win.

Boys will do alright. Historic day coming up.