BCCI has invited applications for coaching staff for the Indian team

Good to see

India need to appoint a psychologist as well because india have recently been crumbling in ICC knockouts. No shame in wanting a stronger mindset. I bet aussies do that. Get a psychologist and lets improve the mental strength.

fielding coach - jonty, or kaif. Need better ground fielding.

Head coach - ganguly would be great. But team doesnt seem to like a headstrong coach.

We had the same coaching staff for the last 5 years.. Atleast we need a fresh thinking in strategy not  having won any world championships in last 10 years. With the test championship looming, I would not renew any coaching staff's contract

Edited by diga

Great move. Very professional and positive step. New coach should only report to BCCI and not Kohli.

I personally feel they should have two coaches, one for the dying cricket and another for exciting brand.

1 minute ago, Kiraisjustice said:

"Dying" cricket is the best cricket and the most exciting cricket

Wasting five days of my life for no result is not my cup of tea. Or cup of coffee. Or glass of wine. Or a bottle of beer. Whatever.

2 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

How man no results have been there in test cricket in the last 5 years, keep your head burried in sand, except world cup there is nothing exciting about limited overs cricket filled with limited players

Whatever floats your boat. I hate old mans cricket. I like the new exciting brand. I am the microwave geneartion cannot stand a gas burner.I want it now.

2 hours ago, diga said:

We had the same coaching staff for the last 5 years.. Atleast we need a fresh thinking in strategy not  having won any world championships in last 10 years. With the test championship looming, I would not renew any coaching staff's contract

Wait till cheers leader gets reappointed picked up by Brat again, the entire forum should be fun to watch then :hysterical: