Congrats All Indians !

beetle

8 minutes ago, diga said:

Though they had an inkling about abolisihing art -370, the opposition did not see this coming.. 

As I said,

Yesterday late night, When news came about house arrest, Times now talked about Union Territory. Allthough they didnt thought about Laddakh .i.e. They didnt had the details

10 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

A few Sensible Indian fans on PeePee shedding crocodile tears claiming India would lose the moral ground on Kashmir now. 

Kaha se aate hai ye chutiye? 

Thats the key. I doubt any Indian is shedding any tears

I wish Jammu had been given separate statehood. But maybe Doval-Modi-Shah had their reasons. Next step set right the Rohingyas and illegal Pak Islamists over there, rehabilitate KPs and slowly divert the Biharis and UP guys to the valley, force a demographic change over time. Glad to see the end of Hurriyat, won't have to deal with this nonsense anymore. 

Image result for yasin malik manmohan

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I wish Jammu had been given separate statehood. But maybe Doval-Modi-Shah had their reasons. Next step set right the Rohingyas and illegal Pak Islamists over there, rehabilitate KPs and slowly divert the Biharis and UP guys to the valley, force a demographic change over time. Glad to see the end of Hurriyat, won't have to deal with this nonsense anymore. 

We are ready to migrate there....just were waiting for this day......hahahahahahaha

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That would have alienated Kashmir. 

50 minutes ago, mishra said:

As I said,

Yesterday late night, When news came about house arrest, Times now talked about Union Territory. Allthough they didnt thought about Laddakh .i.e. They didnt had the details

Ladakh separation from J&K points to Army/Doval hand

Customary warning to opposition, tum kaayaron ki aukaat nahin hai ki Modi ke khilaaf kuch bolo. PM kursi mein koi Rome parivaar ka chamcha/aulaad nahi baitha hai, asli rashtrvaad se prerit banda hai hamara Modi....judgement day for traitors will come very soon and it will come from the desk of the patriot wrongly implicated and hounded by gaddars for the last 2 decades. Can't wait to see how the future unfolds, bogeyman (saw John Wick recently @velu, loved it) will come and get all these slithering snakes.

Image result for modi gangaImage result for modi kumbh

Edited by Gollum

Great move by Modi & Shah. Due process followed as well according to constitutional experts, let those who made a living from scare mongering on the issue of Kashmir continue their non-stop wailing. Time to update the textbooks of kids , 29 states & 9 UTs in India. 

28 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Great move by Modi & Shah. Due process followed as well according to constitutional experts, let those who made a living from scare mongering on the issue of Kashmir continue their non-stop wailing. Time to update the textbooks of kids , 29 states & 9 UTs in India. 

Kashmiris still have 100% full rights as citizens of India.  What they no longer have is any basis to sustain a delusion of 'separateness' from the rest of the Indian republic.