Saina nehwal joins BJP

vayuu1

34 minutes ago, retired_hurt said:

Why is that a surprise? It was evident for few months from whom she was taking orders from her copy pasted tweets.

So if you join Congress/AAP/Commies/tukde tukde gang then you are an intelligent individual who is a secular citizen of india..

and if you join BJP then you are taking orders from RSS and have no ability to make your own mind on issues ?  Is that what you are saying?

Edited by LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

So if you join Congress/AAP/Commies/tukde tukde gang then you are an intelligent individual who is a secular citizen of india..

and if you join BJP then you are taking orders from RSS and have no ability to make your own mind on issues ?  Is that what you are saying?

I am saying, she was posting tweets sent to her from higher ups in the government. 

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If that happens, I will edit all my anti dhoni posts and will never say a bad word about thalaiva ever @velu

Yep. I will go crazy, beat my chest and cry along with all CSK fans when  he says the only 2 tamil words he knows  Vannakkam and whistle podu being a chennai legend 

I am not even A Tamilian but will feel the power of thala 

Edited by Global.Baba

12 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If that happens, I will edit all my anti dhoni posts and will never say a bad word about thalaiva ever @velu

there are strong rumors that he will join bjp  after his retirement .. 

BJP is targeting rajnikanth as their partner , so he was not expected to join bjp  .. they need some other face

11 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yep. I will go crazy, beat my chest and cry along with all CSK fans when  he says the only 2 tamil words he knows  Vannakkam and whistle podu being a chennai legend 

I am not even A Tamilian but will feel the power of thala 

half of bhojpuri/jharkandi vocabulary is shared with our language :dontknow:

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Jwala Gutta and some obscure Bollywood singer are mocking her. Sad for Jwala to target her personally being a collegue. She was always jeolous of her limelight. Bitter girl!

Shes getting ripped to shreds LOL... she has no aukat and shes so irrelevant. Koi burnol bhej do didi ko