Twitterati unimpressed with Shardul Thakur wearing jersey number 10

velu

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Still dont see why BCCI cant retire jersey 10 for good. Then again, Indians are used to belittling themselves.

Retiring jersey number is stupid. If not won't belittle Sachin's stature. Indians are mostly emotional fools actually. Nobody is bigger than the game itself. No matter what. End of story.

Iam not a SRT fan

But I demand BCCI retire #10 jersey for Indian ODI colours permanently in honour of Sachin Tendulkar!!!

P.S: After reading the OP, I immediately wrote the above comment and surprised to find, many people began with "I am not Sachin Fan" WTF!!!!

Is everyone ashamed of calling themselves a Sachinist?

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
4 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Iam not a SRT fan

But I demand BCCI retire #10 jersey for Indian ODI colours permanently in honour of Sachin Tendulkar!!!

P.S: After reading the OP, I immediately wrote the above comment and surprised to find, many people began with "I am not Sachin Fan" WTF!!!!

Is everyone ashamed of calling themselves a Sachinist?

:giggle::giggle:his last AC left sour taste in people's mouth.. That's why they are ashamed. It's never India over sachin. He thought he was bigger than the game :phehe:

4 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Don't think even Sachin cares about this....

Chill Karo folks. 

Will be lovely even if Shardul could do even 10% of what #10dulkar did for Indian cricket.

If that is the case, he should come out and support the younster against his idiot fans.

Does he have to wait till his fans bully the poor guy to hell and then come out with a statement ...like he did with M Sharapova.

Edited by beetle