Bunty Sajdeh: The super-agent

44 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
5 hours ago, maniac said:
No cousin...so no conspiracy theories about Rohit...he is purely on numbers and most importantly talent...pull his 6 per test stat...better than Richards,Sachin,Lara,Ponting :yay:

In india 1st cousins are also sisters.

So??? Sister is sister cousin is cousin...all these rumors about Rohit using his super star status to help Bunty are BS.

Why would Rohit  risk his reputation for wife’s cousin...Saala hota tho rumor would have some legs to it.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Any idea how Rohit met Ritika?

Probably in a party/dinner hosted by Bunty so???

anyway the saying goes 

“Joru ka bhai ek taraf saara zamana ek taraf”

never heard “joru ka chacha ka Ladka/mausera bhai ek taraf Sara zamaana ek taraf”

Educate us if you heard anything different.

jokes apart no matter what spin people put on it Rohit Sharma is a super star of Indian cricket and every Indian and international cricketer who have seen him are absolutely mesmerized by his skill and talent...there is no conspiracy when it comes to him...in fact he is a throwback to the fab 4,a clean non controversial good guy cricketer.

Edited by maniac
7 hours ago, nevada said:

Rahane, Yadav and Vijay are also represented by Bunty but still they were dropped. Even within the Sajdeh club I guess there is hierarchy with superstar types getting higher preference over blue collar types.

It is not even about kohli being biased. The very fact that an agent who manages the captain also manages players is conflict of interest

41 minutes ago, New guy said:

It is not even about kohli being biased. The very fact that an agent who manages the captain also manages players is conflict of interest

Yes from a ethical standpoint it’s wrong but I am not one of those who will question Kohli’s integrity...I just think he is one of those alpha types who thinks he is taking care of his friends...you know the types who would rather get into a fist fight for their friends even if they are in the wrong rather than trying to talk sense into them. 

Bunty seems the guy who uses the name of their super famous relative to open doors for him.

Rohit comes across as a guy who is so focused on his passion that is batting that he is just naive to all these shady things happening around him.

Edited by maniac

Even if Rahane plays instead of Rohit, he is also a Bunty player.

Anyway, personally I don't think the awful team selections have to do with Bunty or with any favoritism for Delhi/Punjab boys. Instead I think Kohli simply does not like quiet reserved players like Rahane, Pujara, Saha, Bhuvi. 

He likes loud flashy type players. Probably assumes that to mean players with "intent"

10 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Is Rohits wife Ritika Sajdeh his sister?

Sister

4 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Any idea how Rohit met Ritika?

She met him during an ad shoot that she was looking after. She became his manager and worked as his manager for some years before they tied the knot.

Probably in a party/dinner hosted by Bunty so???

anyway the saying goes 

“Joru ka bhai ek taraf saara zamana ek taraf”

never heard “joru ka chacha ka Ladka/mausera bhai ek taraf Sara zamaana ek taraf”

Educate us if you heard anything different.

jokes apart no matter what spin people put on it Rohit Sharma is a super star of Indian cricket and every Indian and international cricketer who have seen him are absolutely mesmerized by his skill and talent...there is no conspiracy when it comes to him...in fact he is a throwback to the fab 4,a clean non controversial good guy cricketer.
Read above.
On 19/01/2018 at 11:20 AM, maniac said:

Mein samjhta hu ki....allah talah ka diya hua tallent bhot hai....mashallah itne daler bowlers aur batsmen hai....main samajhta hu ki bahut  stars niklenge inshallah....main samajhta hu ki system ko theek karna padega aur Bunty ko hataana padega inshallah.

Ameen

I have been watching a lot of Pakistani cricket shows :((

Lol maniac! Too much geo/ARY tv :cantstop: