Bumrah is overrated

Singh bling

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

When did Wasim reverse the ball at 90mph?

Ah yes I almost forgot that Indian’s had proven beyond reasonable doubt that he was a 130 kph trundler.

IMO Wasim was never an out and out quick bowler but more than capable of bowling a spell at pace in his prime.

11 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Ah yes I almost forgot that Indian’s had proven beyond reasonable doubt that he was a 130 kph trundler.

IMO Wasim was never an out and out quick bowler but more than capable of bowling a spell at pace in his prime.

Now thats more like it. Thats something I can agree with!

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 1:31 AM, Ellipsism said:

Bumrah should remain potent as long as he has pace but as soon as that starts to drop he will be rendered useless because he drops the front arm

and thus doesn’t generate much bounce. For a batsman bounce is as hard to manage as swing. 

Bumrah is a hit-the-deck pacer whose special ability is getting bounce even from good length.  He does that using his wrist and high arm action.

I get the feeling from your posts that you have not seen him bowl much.

Bumrah's plus points as a bowler are

-  Genuine pace

-  Ability to hit the deck really hard and getting bounce even from good length.

-  Very accurate bowler.

-  Thinking bowler who learns fast and identifies the weaknesses of the opposition and knows what to do in the given playing condition.

-  Ability to set up batsmen.

-  Seaming the ball in with consistency.

-  Developing the delivery that either seams away or holds its line ... and using it around twice an over.

-  Great yorker.

-  Good bouncer.

-  Good slower ball.

-  Can reverse swing the ball when conditions are favourable.

-  Have seen him swing the new ball in favourable conditions.

All this have led to Bumrah having low bowling averages and low SRs in all 3 formats in informational cricket.

Edited by express bowling

Destroyed by Lendle Simmons

Fakhar Zaman

In Road safety match Ishan Kishen hit 

49 balls 124 against bowling which Bumrah was part of

Destroyed by Bravo

And today Gowtham

But still he is supposed to be world's best death bowler

Perhaps I used harsh word like trash .He is just an average or below average death bowler.

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This idiot cost us a WT20 and CT with his no balls, pretty sure the debts aren't paid. Effing mental midget, has talent but needs bigger balls, they shrink to the size of walnuts the moment the heat is on. 

Any Self respecting Guy would have gone to rectify his errors after those .But from his current performance it is looking he is declining further and not doing anything to rectify his errors.

He takes his place for granted both in National  and Ipl team..that is what it looks like....untill he feels it cant be that easy ( there are others to take his place if he regularly fails) he wont bother a bit to improve instead will remain in his own delusional world where he is the undisputed king

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

This idiot cost us a WT20 and CT with his no balls, pretty sure the debts aren't paid. Effing mental midget, has talent but needs bigger balls, they shrink to the size of walnuts the moment the heat is on. 

Same problem with chahal,unbelievable really. Only kuly and bhuvi seem to have a calm head 

I still can’t believe he crumbles under the pressure... I mean he’s won matches for MI earlier. Only the previous over he bowled a great over, yesterday.

It’ll be to simplistic that he lost his bearing against a no name Gowtham...

Winning the Toss and batting first (after not winning tosses on the trot for 5-6 matches)

That Rohit run out along with show ponies going down...

Those stupid field placing, the long hops HaPa Pony bowled in the last over when he can very well bowl Yorkers (he got one bowling Ben)...

Even the last over given to HaPa where as Mitchell had an over left...

All this is indicating that MI is fixing the matches to lose either for bookies or to make IPL interesting... So their role this year is to keep the matches interesting to sell the IPL brand...

I mean in which tournament you see Umpires ignoring waist high no balls and giving pathetic decisions?

The whole IPL is fixed...