KL Rahul's batting is absolute treat to watch

Trichromatic

59 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Aesthetics are difficult to ascertain .I found slater good to watch, he was similar to virat, kind of jabby, punchy approach .Rohit too looks good he is like mark waugh, samson too is in that category .On the other hand i find williamson boring ,i dont know why.One of the batsmen i found most boring was steve waugh.

Williamson is as boring as Laxman.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Aesthetics are difficult to ascertain .I found slater good to watch, he was similar to virat, kind of jabby, punchy approach .Rohit too looks good he is like mark waugh, samson too is in that category .On the other hand i find williamson boring ,i dont know why.One of the batsmen i found most boring was steve waugh.

not difficult at all. Most bottom hand dominant batsman wont be most aesthetically pleasing to watch. Kohli though is still more attractive than likes of Dhoni and Pujara, who both are also bottom hand batsmen.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Good to watch has nothing to do with being successful or being consistent.  Kohli is treat to watch? where? No, Kohli has a peculiar stiffness in his batting. His bat flow is stiff and very controlled that makes him effective but not very attractive. Him being bottom-hand player has a lot to do with this. Same with Smith. Smith is an ugly batsman, like Chanderpaul.  This thread is about elegance and attractiveness of the batsman and effectiveness.

to me he is and so is smith, to each it own choice . I find both their batting attractive 

yes chanderpaul , raydu i never found pleasent

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

On 5/15/2018 at 3:34 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

to me he is and so is smith, to each it own choice . I find both their batting attractive 

yes chanderpaul , raydu i never found pleasent

Smith is Chanderpaul part 2. You didnt like Chander but likes Smith's batting.  This thread isnt about favorite batsman. Smith and Kohli can be your favorite batsman, but attractive batsman to watch, no, they are not.

13 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Smith and Kohli can be your favorite batsman, but attractive batsman to watch, no, they are not.

I find both Kohli and Smith very attractive to watch as batsmen.   

And I have seen / heard many people agree with me on this issue.

Attractiveness lies in the mind of the the observer.

Edited by express bowling

11 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Gets 95, ends up on the losing side.

Gets 94, ends up on the losing side.

Great player playing for a pathetic team

Agreed the team is mostly responsible , but this is one area he needs to work on . If you add the 100 against wi , this is the third time hes fallen just short . This is where some one like Virat is so special , hopefully he will smarten up