Predict Dhoni’s strike rate vs WI in the upcoming ODI series !!!

velu

Predict Dhoni’s strike rate vs WI in the upcoming ODI series !!!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Dhoni’s strike rate vs WI in the upcoming ODI series !!!

I don't know about the future.

But these were Dhoni's strike rates in the 8  ODI series / tournaments  after CT 2017.

Not even once has he touched 90.

4 times under 80.

2 times under 65.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/28081.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=series

Edited by express bowling
3 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Not worried about SR. As long as he inspires others with his leadership and winning mentality along with Jadeja, Rayudu, Jadhav, India should win the series just like we won Asia cup

Yes, SR is meaningless. With Dhoni, the important metric is AR - advice rate. Since he only gives match winning advice in matches that we win, I expect his AR to he 0.60 in this series. 

Edited by nevada

I don't think his batting would be needed in most of the matches against WI, hopefully.  He would be batting mostly at No 6 or 7 as a glorified tail ender with SR of nearly 75.      I would love to see him getting injured just before the WC 2019,. and pant playing.   I might be asking for too much though.  :hysterical:

54 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I don't think his batting would be needed in most of the matches against WI, hopefully.  He would be batting mostly at No 6 or 7 as a glorified tail ender with SR of nearly 75.      I would love to see him getting injured just before the WC 2019,. and pant playing.   I might be asking for too much though.  :hysterical:

Pant getting a chance here means he will be in the scheme of things next year along with Shaw.