Keeping the World Cup in mind, we think Rayudu is the best option at No.4 - Virat Kohli

F me Rayudu - never performed at ODI level and will now play in a critical role in a WC (having never played in one before or any other tournament), which means he must be a young and upcoming talent right? 

A nearly retired Yuvraj Singh brings more to the party than stale old biryani that has dribbled from Dhoni's mouth to the floor been covered in $hit and now been picked up by Kohli who in his delusional mind thinks its the best thing he has ever tasted. 

Edited by The Realist
7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Things will cha ge after series and he will be dropped. Don’t worry. My prediction says he won’t be picked. Right now he is saying this because Rayudu is in the squad. Soon he will be out. 

Did you see the press conference video?

Some of the things Kohli said ...

"Batting is all sorted for the WC. Rayudu seems best option for #4. He won many games for his state and IPL team. He already has a great record in ODIs."

No such words for Pant or Rahul, or that #4 is still up for grabs.

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I blame Rahul for this, if he wanted to play in this team, he needed to come out and proclaim that he wants to make no4 as his own but he has not done that at all.

Been there, done that.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/102326/karnataka-batsman-kl-rahul-up-for-indias-no-4-slot-in-odis

Got picked as no. 4 for 2 games and dropped after just 1 failure for Karthik as a "tactical change".

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I blame Rahul for this, if he wanted to play in this team, he needed to come out and proclaim that he wants to make no4 as his own but he has not done that at all.

Rahul has no drive.Despite his talent he is  laidback mentally lazy without the drive or ambition that one needs to become one of the best.Sad.He should have grabbed any chances at any position.But insists on being reserve opener.

Edited by Tendulkar1996
3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Its a bit like my office,whoever wants to go onsite either needs to make a big fuss or needs to be in the good books of the management.

Dhoni is project manager and Virat is TL,Im Rahul who is getting passed by for those who make briyani for  Manager or TL.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Been there, done that.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/102326/karnataka-batsman-kl-rahul-up-for-indias-no-4-slot-in-odis

Got picked as no. 4 for 2 games and dropped after just 1 failure for Karthik as a "tactical change".

He has been treated roughly but I feel he needs to play no 4 for his all teams and prove that he is very good there. Personally I have no trust in Rahul but I will take him over Rayudu any day.

If everyone scores at a strike rate of 90-100 plus strike rate, 350 + score is a guarantee by the end of 50 overs, we need someone who can suck up the momentum at number 4 & 5 so that the matches become more interesting, they need more nail biting finish, also people at the stadiums shouldn't miss the sight of midget running behind the ball, thoda comedy mangta na!