Ayodhya Verdict

Global.Baba

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

I have read excerpts of Baburnama and you can see his immense pride in building steps of mosques using Hindu idols. Kinda breaks my heart every time I read some of the memoirs of Mughal emperors. The enjoyment they bad breaking idols is so sad. 

But this particular post of yours hit me hard. Maybe other Indians should also read this post. 

There was a play penned by Salman Khurshid, which I chanced upon at the NCPA.

Babur ki Aulad: Hindustan ki talash mein

https://www.rekhta.org/ebooks/babur-ki-aulad-hindustan-ki-talash-mein-ek-play-salman-khursheed-ebooks  (in Urdu)

Link to the play https://playmyplay.com/play/babur-ki-aulad/  (paid version and in English)

I have a feeling that you may enjoy this. Some good acting by Tom Alter as Bahadur Shah Zafar.

7 hours ago, someone said:

This Hindu guilt trip has to stop. We know our history, and not afraid to overcome our own issues. We don't own anything to anyone.

Nobody is guilt tripping you.

The Supreme Court, which decided on the status of the title deed at Ayodhya is also looking into the criminal conspiracy re: the demolition of the existing structure. 

https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/the-other-ayodhya-case-49-including-advani-face-day-in-court-in-babri-demolition-case

The special CBI court set up by the SBI is likely to conclude the case by April next year. 

53 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Nobody is guilt tripping you.

The Supreme Court, which decided on the status of the title deed at Ayodhya is also looking into the criminal conspiracy re: the demolition of the existing structure. 

https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/the-other-ayodhya-case-49-including-advani-face-day-in-court-in-babri-demolition-case

The special CBI court set up by the SBI is likely to conclude the case by April next year. 

I havent seen many talk about it which is a key part of verdict. I do not see LK Advani getting convicted but kalyan singh could be held guilty. 

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Under_Score @Ranvir @vice @Singh bling Is this true? 

Guru Gobind Singh in Dasam granth wrote about Bedi and Sodhi, descendants of Luv Kush. Bedi was  the caste of Guru Nanak and Sodhi was caste of Guru Gobind Singh.But from 20th century several Sikh sects did not believe Dasam granth as authentic Guru Gobind Singh.

7 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I havent seen many talk about it which is a key part of verdict. I do not see LK Advani getting convicted but kalyan singh could be held guilty. 

Kalyan Singh decided not to do Mulayam Singh ie “shoot at sight order”. 
Only guilty person is Mulayam who killed 1500 Hindus for permanent votes of Muslims. I hope it all come back to him and his nxt generations end up in prison.

17 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I really cannot predict how others would respond.

But if there is sufficient proof of the existence of an earlier structure, and if the site holds special religious significance, I am of the opinion that the Muslim organization/body in charge holding the land should just relinquish claim and move to another area. Now we even have a precedent of sorts.

Wrt the Babri masjid; I don't think it was an emotive issue for the common Muslim until 1992. It was a title deed case in the Faizabad court, and there are lakhs of such cases all over the country. It elicited little interest. It was the vitiating circumstances in which the structure was brought down and the few weeks before and after the event which was seen as humiliating by many Muslims.

''

Read Meenakshi Jain's book on Ayodhya. There is no dispute on the reverence of the structure as you passing call it, it is the janmabhoomi of Ram. Even if it is a belief, as a secular cosntitution, the country should have protected the rights of the citizens in practicisng their religion. It's not like Hindus are claiming all mosques, all the disputed ones, especially the ones Hindus revere, should be corrected now. Mathura and Kashi is next. It is not about hurting present day Muslims, but History has to be corrected.  

8 hours ago, motomaverick said:

What a tight slap to Pakistanis crying over this verdict and to Indian Muslims like Owaisi, coming from a former mayor of Karachi. Mazaa aa gaya.

Thanks for sharing. As identified by the gentleman, at one point, there were temples everywhere in Pak.  Most of the temples have vanished now 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Read Meenakshi Jain's book on Ayodhya. There is no dispute on the reverence of the structure as you passing call it, it is the janmabhoomi of Ram. Even if it is a belief, as a secular cosntitution, the country should have protected the rights of the citizens in practicisng their religion. It's not like Hindus are claiming all mosques, all the disputed ones, especially the ones Hindus revere, should be corrected now. Mathura and Kashi is next. It is not about hurting present day Muslims, but History has to be corrected.  

:confused: 

Where have I disputed or disrespected any of your beliefs? What has your post to do the post your quoted?

14 hours ago, Audiophile said:

It can be both if the government does so. Very often they will use these distractions to hid their incompetence in the areas that really matter in people's lives. Do you think a beggar who is not sure if there is going to be a meal for him next time gives us a flying phuck about Ram or Mohammed? This is not my saying, rather Swami Vivekananda (I am paraphrasing of course). I see this in the United States as well with the phucktard Trump as well. Blame somebody else to deflect attention.

Everything a nation or government does need not about tending to the last beggar. One has to take responsibility in one's life to alleviate out of poverty and not depend on hand-me-downs or welfare.  This issue has been melting point between Hindus and Muslims for 500 years. It has to be done for nation building. Every nation has a narrative and we have no pride in our heritage. They say we are a bunch of losers. A bunch of losers who'd rathet let a secular institution decide on its matters of faith. Swami Bibekonand never said any such thing, but his idea of Nationalism is very well known. When Notre Dame church was destroyed in fire, French rich businessmen contributed to rebuild. That's how a nation heals and rebuilds. There are a lot of homelessmen in Paris. BTW.

So what is your solution? Just because Muslim invaders came from the northwest and occupied that land of the Hindus, we start marginalizing all of them? You know there were humans in India long before the Aryans came along. Dravidians probably can claim closer association to the motherland and northies can. So now the South should start marginalizing the north?

Dumb dumeel, there were no Aryans or Invasion. It is a linguistic theory. You fools in TN are dumb enough to still believe. It is not about retribution, but modern Muslims need to acknowledge the wrongs done by their forefathers for reconciliation purposes and we can all move on. Instead, there is a political effort to deny those wrongs and white-wash the crimes. That is not on. Their forefathers overwhelmingly voted for a two nation theory. Even in Madras presidency. 

And finally, you know that Rama is not a historical figure. It comes from Hindu mythology and there is no historic proof that Rama, Krishna, etc ever existed. Same with other characters of the two Hindu epics. It may have been a reflection of ancient societies, but there is no historical proof. Same as there is no historical proof that Jesus truly existed. So I say, enough of this organized religion shyt!!!

BTW, I have same approach towards Islam, maybe even harsher. But I would rather not get into it. 

Ram is a historical figure, not mythology. He is in our ithihasa and puranas. That is how Christianity defeated Romans and Greeks inventing the word mythology. Read and learn. Our puranas glorified gods and kings, but Ramayana and Mahabharat are historic events largely exagerated. But also, It is a matter of faith and it is not human to deny one's faith. You think all biblical events happened? There is big q on Jesus himself. But you'd rather not get into it, but ignorantly rant on other religions, because you are let to do.

Edited by coffee_rules

10 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

That is a different case.

What was settled yesterday was the title deed.

The Ayodhya criminal conspiracy is a different case altogther. 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/ayodhya-verdict-case-the-other-ayodhya-case-trial-in-final-phase-to-decide-culprits-of-babri-demolition-2379571.html

17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

:confused: 

Where have I disputed or disrespected any of your beliefs? What has your post to do the post your quoted?

This is your quote and I take exception.

"But if there is sufficient proof of the existence of an earlier structure, "

You still seem to have doubts about the existence of a temple as proved by ASI folks Prof B.B Lal and K.K Mohammed. But the case was not decided by only those findings but for the fact that it is a matter of faith. Guranteed by our constitution. Hence asked you to read. 

I don't like the fact that you keep saying it is a mere land dispute. Yes, the initial case was, but in reality it was a matter of belief and faith. Proud that Hindus waited for the secular court to decide on its matters of faith.

9 hours ago, Lannister said:

Even Rama himself wouldn't want to enter that temple, marked with force, violence and bloodshed. These Hindutva rascals of the cow belt region are going to drag us all down in to their cesspit. 

Your anti-Hindi rants are revealing your Hinduphobic and anti-Hindu hatred. Go back to your Church and pray to wash all your sins. Wanker.

Lord Ram is worshipped all over India and also in Thailand, Indonesia and Korea. 

Angrez chale gaye, aulaad chodke gaye, colonial ch*th still using  words like cow-belt invented by your ancestors.

Edited by coffee_rules