For the love of God, Pant has to perform in LOIs

SK_IH

For the love of god dnt have such pressure on a youngster .....everyone shud be allowed their own sweet time

No 2 players are same, everyone has diff challenges so they will take their own time

This is what i feared , when u drop someone like dhoni any youngster replacing him will be under tremendeous pressure....coz after a few failure the sentiments of fan n ex cricketers will say ohhh atleast dhoni was better then this

Seen the same when Chappell dropped ganguly 

No need to panic, its not been long . Pant has shown he can do well at international level....now stick by him...dnt do the same mistake as we did with KL and now he looks under self doubt 

54 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Sanju Manju's continuous diatribe against Pant yesterday was nauseating. I dont like this i dont like that etc and went onto to say " look at Dhawan's shot".  These lodus want everyone to be a copy book cricketer

When Pant reached his 50 he seemed pissed off saying that it's 50 for him but he is batting with his own agenda. Only thing which he said right but in the wrong way was that he should not try for a 4 or a 6 every delivery.