Gautam Gambhir slams BCCI, CoA and CAB for allowing Mohammad Azharuddin to ring bell at Eden Gardens

saik

UP selected him as there MP. Do you really think we are that smart.

This guy was big superstar alongwith Jadeja but they both played with whole of India.

I used to love Gambhir and wanted him as captain in 2012 but unfortunately nowdays its clear he is speaking with an agenda else wont have been in KKR with Akram
:facepalm: You are mixing things up. Azhar was a match fixer and should not be in any business related to cricket. What he does outside, let it be joining politics or join bollywood...its none of others headache. So a party selecting him as a MP is nothing wrong here.

No cricket boards in India allowed Azhar in their affairs. CAB did under the influence of Mamta for vote bank politics.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I sometiems felt Gambhir does lot of ott desh bhakti  but then you got to give it to him for having guts to speak against former cricketers whom he might have grown up watching and also played with at times outside the Indian team. He taked against Bishan Bedi too who is a hot head himself. Gambhir as an administrator somewhere will ensure there is no illgeal stuff or cheating involved.

This guy is one person you can actually have hope from who will bring change and improve things whether in sports or outside sports. I wish he ran Indian Tennis association as bunch of Indian talented players can easily become top 100 players with administrators like him.

Absolute Legend. 

15 hours ago, Oldhere said:

Why has gambhir suddenly raised this?

wasnt it him who was working with Ajay jadeja when jadeja was the coach or selector. Dont clearly remember.

Similarly in KKR wasnt he who was working with Wasim Akram.

I think South Delhi ticket is getting him to do this.

and Jadeja had to resign and Wasim was not a fixer.

A weird tweet was posted from the official account of the former India captain which addressed him as “Azhar” and said: “Azhar is a great cricketer and in the eyes of law he is not guilty too. Gambhir just to please a particular party dont say anything to a veteran cricketer. U also know that as a cricketer he is even better than u. To soch samjahkar tweet karein.” The tweet got deleted later.

24 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

A weird tweet was posted from the official account of the former India captain which addressed him as “Azhar” and said: “Azhar is a great cricketer and in the eyes of law he is not guilty too. Gambhir just to please a particular party dont say anything to a veteran cricketer. U also know that as a cricketer he is even better than u. To soch samjahkar tweet karein.” The tweet got deleted later.

Lol Ganguly?