“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Wondering who in his right mind would find Indian batsmen overrated

i think thats arguable right. I assume what must have irked Kohli is the way the fan put it, when he used 'these Indians' what does that mean - it looks like the guy loathes Indians wants to denigrate them -> pretty prejudiced deserved the response.

Funny enough, this is the same choot who not long ago claimed that Md Amir, the cheater, was a world class bowler. To top it, after losing a final match to Pakistan, which could have been won had the best team been chosen, shamelessly was laughing and smiling with the Pakistani team as they were lifting the cup!

Edited by Rightarmfast
9 hours ago, Vilander said:

for the record Kohli did not say GTFO my country. But Sachin evaded tax and its a punishable offence. I am sorry, may be your should talk about history and Canadian law..not Indian law. 

Kohli did say essentially GTFO if you are not going to support a native.

Sachin didn't evade tax- its a very simple scenario of people gifting him an imported object screwed up filing the tax, which they did once the error got noticed. Not Sachin's fault. 

20 hours ago, Vilander said:

some scumbag posts **** about Indians and denigrates 'these Indians' self loathing piece of ****.. Kohli being a straight edged guy shoots and then thinks..and bloody all sachin fans here *ing jump around saying sachin was saint this that..what ever any one does you have to come here and say how your bhagwan is great is it ?

lol f off..

sachin is so short that he can be classed as a midget....just picked up records as he continued in a longer career than others, he was not as effective as some of his contemporaries and was pretty ordinary in clutch situations.. there :eyedance:

Wow that's real vent out...kab see gubar Dava k rakha that Bhai,cursing and crying Sachin in kohli thread....

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

the delhi court did not think so and made sure he payed up ( fiat did on his behalf) no one even your baghwan is above law :)..he sure learnt a lesson there not to blatantly accept gifts and refuse to pay import duty on them..its like smuggling.. Unless Sachin wants an alternate career in smuggling..lol..ailaaaa

Why you keep repeating your bhagwan. BTW atleast 99.9999 percent Indian consider him god so you and few like you are odd man out. Btw tell me this if I own a car and my driver commits a crime in car and then  cop calls me for enquiries so am I a criminal?