Pant sledging Pat Cummins

Nikola

20 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Bowlers were rubbish and those that tried to insult Dhoni like Nehra never played for India for ages. 

On a serious note, this is total disrespect, he is a legend so please be quiet. Captain Cool has his own charm and has been the only challenger to Tendulkar's aura. Mahi is super talented. I saw him in England make 50s in tests when we were collapsing, he started playing the  swing early like Anderson was a spinner and wearing it on his body. Street smart is my Mahi. If any Indian all time team is named, in any format, Dhoni will be the skipper, keeper, finisher period. I would even think of him in WORLD XI as he has many talents.

He did a gun celebration towards the Sri Lankan dressing room.

Once I saw Dhoni punch himself in the IPL after a winning six for CSK. 

P@k1is raped

I long to hear him scream oh aese dalo jaddu aese aese.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does Dhoni's PR firm pay to spread pro-Dhoni propaganda? Is it on daily wage basis ya pay-per-post?

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

Cummins and starc were laughing at pant after every delivery as if how's this kid gonna survive against us with that technique, so pant is justified in his sledging when his turn came .

But its a bit irritating when he keeps on saying come on ash ,should tone down a bit or try something innovative as in this video 

Let them laugh.  I was laughing too when "GOAT" was being slapped around for boundaries all over.   

We can afford to let Rishabh play free for a bit.  If he comes off, its going to be devastating for the opponents.  If he doesn't, well we have the quality in the rest of the team to carry a few batting failures from him.  

Keeping is a different story - that Lyon drop, and even the legside drop off of Shami, both would have been snagged by a better keeper.  

I don't know why people here are irritated with Pant being chirpy especially when he said Come on Ash. It's a ritual in gully cricket for a keeper to be chirpy and Pant is just carrying that. 

Only thing I found a bit funny was he actually started suggesting Ashwin where to bowl :giggle: At one time, he said, "Aisa ek acha hai beech beech mein, lekin jyada ni". To which Harsha commented that he's suggesting to someone who has 300 wickets :laugh:

Edited by puneet28
12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He was sledging Ashwin as well, "not putting away bad balls!"

that was most hilarious :hysterical:

Guys come on chill. We have seen so worst from Aussies and English players that all of a sudden when Aussies are weak then we find it objectionable. And by the way, it is not like Aussies will sledge him back because he did so. They sledged everyone especially SRT, Dada, Bhajji, Rohit and Kohli. Its all fair. Our guys did not cross the line and thats what matters.

Edited by dial_100
17 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

If you don't mind me asking, how much does Dhoni's PR firm pay to spread pro-Dhoni propaganda? Is it on daily wage basis ya pay-per-post?

He's richer than many celebrities and has billions of fans - doesn't need  approval from a pokada eating ungrateful armchair desi fan. There's some players that should be free from this type of abuse, Dhoni is one, it's okay to talk about his current form but respect and love must be there. He is a living legend and has done so much for the team and country we love, we should remain cultured and real people will. I'm sure a Bharat Rata will be awarded to him and I hope as he is an hononary Lieutenant the Param Veer Chakra can be given or at least a SENA medal. SENA medal is good, he took our number 1 team abroad but they let him down in England and Australia. 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
22 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

He's richer than many celebrities and has billions of fans - doesn't need  approval from a pokada eating ungrateful armchair desi fan. There's some players that should be free from this type of abuse, Dhoni is one, it's okay to talk about his current form but respect and love must be there. He is a living legend and has done so much for the team and country we love, we should remain cultured and real people will. I'm sure a Bharat Rata will be awarded to him and I hope as he is an hononary Lieutenant the Param Veer Chakra can be given or at least a SENA medal. SENA medal is good, he took our number 1 team abroad but they let him down in England and Australia. 

Depends on how they act...if they can accept the praises..they should be ok to accept criticism as well.Even Dhoni would know this better than a pakoda eating Dhoni fan like you :p:

46 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Paramveer chakra kya hota hai pata hai ?

Sena medal kyun milta hai pata hai?

3 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Depends on how they act...if they can accept the praises..they should be ok to accept criticism as well.Even Dhoni would know this better than a pakoda eating Dhoni fan like you :p:

Dude they didn't ask for praises that's where you're wrong. They happened to be good at the game that is worshipped in India. But some of those fans are pathetic who will worship someone one day like a God and break a tv the next day with retard conspiracy theories. I met the guy in England and I respect him as a human being and for what he has achieved for our country. In defeat or victory, we should show some balance towards players especially legends like MAHI who are larger than life. We are blessed.  MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI AMAR RAHE.

Image result for mahendra singh dhoni hair

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
2 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

I know very well, have family in India who are faujis. I was teasing but he should deserve a military honour for leading us on the field in this manner with this aura.

No ,he doesn't.

He deserves honour for playing cricket.

If he does something worth getting a medal in uniform....then he will get the medal.

For now ,just being able to wear the uniform without having to work hard for it is a huge honour.Most others have to work for about 20 years to wear the rank he wears just for being a celebrity PR .

On 12/11/2018 at 2:53 PM, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Wtf? :rofl:

All I wanted to know was how much and on what basis do propagandists like you get paid to do Dhoni's online chamchagiri. No one cares about your Dhoni-in-uniform fetish. Keep that stuff for your foreplay sessions.

Edited by beetle
On 12/10/2018 at 2:57 PM, Nikola said:
Pant keeps on irritating me when he says 'come on ash' 100 times in every over. I will accept when he becomes gilly level keeper batsman then he can sledge or irritate but now isn't it too early?

Does that really qualify as "sledging"? Such low level stuff would have zero effect on Aussies. Which is exactly what happened too, seeing how many runs their tail made.