Rohit Sharma to miss 4th Test in Sydney to be with wife for birth of first child - Report

SecondSlip

I am going to sound old fashioned.  Dissapointed Rohit leaving for birth of child.  I am someone with kids

But ffs .  Its all on the line and you go home to hold your wifes hand! lol  Just play the test and jet home first calls with private Ambani plane.  But play

I know I sound miserbale.  Birth of child etc  Emotional time.  But a test series win in oz, Play.  Make history

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

I am going to sound old fashioned.  Dissapointed Rohit leaving for birth of child.  I am someone with kids

But ffs .  Its all on the line and you go home to hold your wifes hand! lol  Just play the test and jet home first calls with private Ambani plane.  But play

I know I sound miserbale.  Birth of child etc  Emotional time.  But a test series win in oz, Play.  Make history

Rohit is not even established test player. He got lots of replacement, who will do similar or even better job. Now if it was Kohli, Pujara, Bumrah etc, without those chances of winning match would be reduced, then its a different discussion.

Its just like Khaleel, Biryani etc  taking off in mid-series in ODIs. 

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Good riddance tbh, I was never favour in Rohit being in the test team anyway. Id rest Ishant and get in Kuldeep in his place. Get Pandya in place of Rohit.

Agarwal

Vihari

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

Pandya

Pant

Kuldeep

Jadeja

Shami

Bumrah

Runs are a bonus. He scored a great 50 actually. Was not selfish to get a 100 and delay declaration.

However where Rohit is invaluable is he turned the game around on day 3 when he asked Bumrah to bowl a slow Yorker to Shaun Marsh.

Then even on day 5 we all saw he went and talked to Bumrah and then boom game was over in the next 2-3 minutes.

There is a reason we won both games where he was part of the side. Do the math people.

India will miss his services.

Edited by maniac
3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Glad Mrs Rohit is not married to a foolish/miserable person like you.

Obviously he needs to go right away.

Edited by fineleg
4 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Glad Mrs Rohit is not married to a foolish/miserable person like you.

Obviously he needs to go right away.

hah hah.  At least I got you backing Rohit, a worthy achievment on my part lol

We cant all be super stars like Mr Fineleg(deserves a gold medal for suffering so long)

ps you really struggling mentally with chance India winning in oz :phehe:  LOVE IT, come on India bring it home :cheer:

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

He will be back for ODI'S and that's what is his priority