Vijay Shankar, Shubman Gill named replacements for Pandya, Rahul

SecondSlip

34 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Hold on here. Agarkar is not an ODI great for India. You gotta be kidding. I have seen him quit in the middle of a game. Anyone remember our match against SL in WC 2007. He came in at 120/6. All he needed was to give company to Rahul Dravid who was batting at the other end. However he hit a couple of boundaries against Malinga (their best bowler) and went for another boundary (three in a row) and was caught.

It seemed to me that he gave up with plenty of overs to go. Within a few overs, Dravid unfurled a range of strokes against Malinga all on the ground with no risks. The commentators were saying if only Agarkar was with Dravid, it could have been a tighter game. Now when all is over for him as far as his playing career is concerned, he is talking about Dhoni and his strike rate. Dhoni atleast stayed with Rohit. Dont give me what could have been. In between his yorkers, he bowled plenty of boundary balls. He had Zaheer, Srinath, Nehra and others who were far better than him. He was the supporting bowler not the others :no:

His highlight is the 1998 Sharjah series and the Adelaide test.

So..one has to be Malcom Marshall or Muralitharan or Kallis to comment on Dhoni... :giggle:

38 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Hold on here. Agarkar is not an ODI great for India. You gotta be kidding. I have seen him quit in the middle of a game. Anyone remember our match against SL in WC 2007. He came in at 120/6. All he needed was to give company to Rahul Dravid who was batting at the other end. However he hit a couple of boundaries against Malinga (their best bowler) and went for another boundary (three in a row) and was caught.

It seemed to me that he gave up with plenty of overs to go. Within a few overs, Dravid unfurled a range of strokes against Malinga all on the ground with no risks. The commentators were saying if only Agarkar was with Dravid, it could have been a tighter game. Now when all is over for him as far as his playing career is concerned, he is talking about Dhoni and his strike rate. Dhoni atleast stayed with Rohit. Dont give me what could have been. In between his yorkers, he bowled plenty of boundary balls. He had Zaheer, Srinath, Nehra and others who were far better than him. He was the supporting bowler not the others :no:

Look at this nonsense he is writing an essay on a bowler for his batting failure and comparing dhongi batting to a bowler. These dhongi chamchas can stoop to any level to defend their Man. BTW he has taken 288 wkts best by any fast bowlers from india and has avg of 27 better than zaheer.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

He is a bowler .. he gets unfairly picked on because he did not bat though he had potential ..did you watch him when he burst on the scene. I have never seen any Indian bowler knocking the stumps with the regularity that agarkar did..288 wickets in 180 odd odis is ATG in my  record books