Pakistan Captain calls South African player "Kaale" out of frustration of losing.

sandeep

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

can you please tell us who you are calling "Desi" here ? 

meaning in the context of the thread, you feel pakistani are from same Des as you? are you pakistani ?

my bad,i group all indian origin people into desi group here in america including bangladeshi and pakistanis but the point still stands.

15 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Well Bhajji said monkey and played for several years so we do not have the right to preach from the pulpit.

Surprisingly some people will go as far as saying that he did not because it's not in his character to which it lol hard. Bhajji is an entitled douchebag, in any given day would slur garbage out of his mouth, just like safraz.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:55 AM, Sandeep99 said:

Who is surprised? They turned o stump mikes so we could listen but what about all the instances when this gutter fool of a captain went on without stump mikes? Also I think this is a common practice in Pakistan.

Knowing their history, I'm sure this will be brushed under carpet.

Somebody who worked with PSL tweeted that Pak players were openly using that word repeatedly and laughing about it, to the black players' faces.  

26 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Somebody who worked with PSL tweeted that Pak players were openly using that word repeatedly and laughing about it, to the black players' faces.  

That's shocking. How can they be ignorant of apartheid and it's ramifications in this world? Pakistan has very poor standards of education and awareness I must say!

20 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

my bad,i group all indian origin people into desi group here in america including bangladeshi and pakistanis but the point still stands.

i also live and work in NA i have a counterpoint for you to consider--> i make it a point to correct them its easy for them to say south asians etc. not needed for us to accept it as desis. Indians should differentiate ourselves - we are not them - they are not us. We do not sponsor extremists. what are your thoughts?