Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

IAF has never disappointed whenever they've been involved. Mirage-2000, Sukhoi-30MKI, Jaguar, MIG-29 & Tejas, it is a formidable pack. We just need to increase our squadron size which is currently operating at 30 to 42.

French made Mirage jets did its job during Kargil war by pounding enemy targets, I'm sure another French beauty Rafale would serve India well in upcoming years. 

I'm glad a bold step taken by govt. against enemies across the border by giving IAF such a major responsibility. 

If a high level terrorist functionary like his BIL is killed, it is sure that there will be more terrorists around. Even at Laden's home which US seals destroyed there were around 10 people. Here in camp there has to be lot more count considering his BIL was there.

Will Imran Khan government survive 5 years. I doubt. Another military takeover looks likely.

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Now that the military has been given full freedom , why can't  these type of hypocrites be  'ended for once and all' ???? As I said  there are so effective ways now  a days to do this   with in seconds far away from public eye. Military is not answerable to any other than India as a whole.If a few of these type of frauds get eliminated ,  the disturbances created by other like wise frauds get far reduced.   

55 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Official ICF statement : If your bladders are full then you will be excused for going PeePee now. 

:hysterical:

I did. Goat shaggers are still on a denial mode. These people are unbelievable really.

If you even destroy their main cities such as Lahore and Karachi , they would keep on denying sitting in their taxies in Birmingham and Bradford.

24 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I did. Goat shaggers are still on a denial mode. These people are unbelievable really.

If you even destroy their main cities such as Lahore and Karachi , they would keep on denying sitting in their taxies in Birmingham and Bradford.

They deny their mistakes wrt Kashmir, still portray themselves as innocent victims

They deny 1965 defeat

They see conspiracy in 1971

They refused to accept dead bodies of their soldiers in Kargil

They are in denial about OBL and US violation of their airspace

They see international conspiracy behind terror attacks on their soil including the Lankan team bus attack

They deny terror activities of Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar etc 

They deny ISI/PakMil is shielding Dawood in Karachi

They deny surgical strikes, now this :cantstop:

What more can you expect from those shameless creatures?

Edited by Gollum