Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

On 5/29/2019 at 4:53 AM, sandeep said:

Some people argue that very creation of Pakistan was to protect the Rich. Some time back I read some news where one particular person owns nearly 50% of total land of some Pakistani city

31 minutes ago, mishra said:

Some people argue that very creation of Pakistan was to protect the Rich. Some time back I read some news where one particular person owns nearly 50% of total land of some Pakistani city

You are not far from the truth.  Problem is that a lot of their "elites" rose up into status and wealth, by simply grabbing the lands and properties that were vacated during partition.  They didn't earn it through business or skills - such a legacy builds a mindset of grabbing assets and then using all means of 'power' to protect it, increase it.  

Read this article to get an idea about just the tip of the iceberg - so-called "Defense Housing Societies" are basically legalized stealing by the military.  The loot is so widespread that even fake military organizations are getting into the act - recently an organization for  the benefit of retired "aiport security personnel" managed to illegally acquire land worth billions - and because they are loosely affiliated with the "uniform", its all good.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/28/opinion/pakistan-property-land-boom.html

The Pakistani courts are very generous with people who build illegal mansions or luxury apartment buildings. Just last month in Islamabad, several thousand people were evicted from E-12, a self-built slum adjacent to posh mansions, where some had been living for more than a decade. A few months before, the country’s highest court had regularized the construction, at One Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, of a plush building complex to be called the Grand Hyatt Hotel — a project whose legality the city’s own development authority agency has challenged. Prime Minister Imran Khan owns an apartment in the building.

Property scams start from the top and are never called scams. They cut across political divides, even the biggest divide of them all: between civilian and military authorities.

At the top of Pakistan’s property ladder sits the army, which has developed vast housing estates in all major cities. Although these were meant to be for retired officers and their relatives (and never for just soldiers), the plots are often sold to the highest bidders. It’s a lucrative business: People know that governments come and go, but the army is here to stay, and its housing societies, too.

That doesn’t make them a safe investment, though. One army-run estate in Lahore was designed for the families of disabled soldiers or soldiers killed in service. People invested billions of rupees to buy property there at subsidized rates; an estimated 13 billion rupees have disappeared. One of the accused is a brother of the former Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani. In a rare flourish, one of the Supreme Court judges hearing a related case told the army’s lawyer, “It seems that you people run the business by using widows and martyrs as a shield, and you pocket royalties in their name.”

When Gen. Raheel Sharif, Pakistan’s last army chief, retired, he was awarded 88 acres of land — the nation’s gift for his services, I guess. The land was meant for farming. But Mr. Sharif serves in Saudi Arabia as the head of some vague force that will supposedly rid us of terrorism. He doesn’t have time for farming.

Land grabbing in Pakistan probably started with the birth of the country. People made fortunes either by occupying or claiming properties left behind by people who fled during Partition in 1947. You can still find entire estates and villages named after bureaucrats, who had basically allotted them to themselves. 

Apparently the military mafia is playing its puppeteer games with the Pakistani Judiciary - and not allowing the media to cover the protest resignation of a top judge.  

Man these greenbros are under the oppressive boots of the PakMil Mafia.  Until they get azaadi, India-Pak relations have no chance of being normal.  But these fools are more concerned with the 'freedoms' of other people rather than their own. 

these Khans will never take Panga on the other side as the percentage of population who view thier movies are very high 

Also adding to UK, US and europe (from other side) population, their movie viewership is very high and its a business which they will never ever say a word against them and also would cast their heroines, hero's into their movie at the slightest chance to get more fan base there which inturn increases their take home profit

Edited by sukhoi

21 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

these Khans will never take Panga on the other side as the percentage of population who view thier movies are very high 

Also adding to UK, US and europe (from other side) population, their movie viewership is very high and its a business which they will never ever say a word against them and also would cast their heroines, hero's into their movie at the slightest chance to get more fan base there which inturn increases their take home profit

Even if they say or take panga, I think the Ummah will understands it is just to please the Hindus.

Khans will not lose their global viewership. ek ladki ko to maine hi dekh liya faint hote huye IIFA mein Shahrukh Khan ke peeche. 

baad mein pata chala desi Gujarati thee. Hindu

Even if they say or take panga, I think the Ummah will understands it is just to please the Hindus.
Khans will not lose their global viewership. ek ladki ko to maine hi dekh liya faint hote huye IIFA mein Shahrukh Khan ke peeche. 
baad mein pata chala desi Gujarati thee. Hindu
So in every way they are win win

On the sideline we can also here the dialogue "I AM AFRAID FOR MY FAMILY TO BE GROWN HERE IN INDIA"

BUT we all know the khans will never leave India

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, straight_drive said:

So in every way they are win win

On the sideline we can also here the dialogue "I AM AFRAID FOR MY FAMILY TO BE GROWN HERE IN INDIA"

BUT we all know the khans will never leave India

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

absolutely it is. yes we can hear but it is a dialogue and we Indians are obsessed with dialogues and not karam. He is still in India. That is the truth.

How or what did one say  is more important to us than what did one do. Partly democracy to be blamed for it.