Why so much dhoti shivering?

2 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

People are acting as if this was like our opening game in 2003 WC where we huffed and puffed against a minnow like Holland :giggle:

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

To be fair it also reflects the fact that expectations are much higher. 

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Being realistic =/= having a moan about every set back.

Its a disesase that infects so many Indian fans.  Constant whining and moaning about pet peeves and specific players they hate, at the first sign of something not going well.  Today it was Bhuvi.  Tomorrow it will be Dhoni.  Then it will be Shikhar.  Or Jadhav. 

Essentially, unless we are on our way to scoring 350, and not bowling out the opposition for 150, this lot will start the usual bitch and moan.  Its not just ICF though, its everywhere.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:02 AM, Pollack said:

Think we weren't really tested much in the 1st match. Remember even Bangladesh defeated SA. We will get to know where we stand as WC progresses. Till that team dhoti shivering is justified looking at the awful batting on paper.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:08 AM, R!TTER said:

Let's see what this team does against arguably the greatest side in team sports i.e. Oz :bow:

Till then keep the fake bravado in check, we've seen the same lead to our downfall in 2017 (CT) & 2018 (away tests) :no:

big slap :rotfl: 

6 hours ago, velu said:

big slap :rotfl: 

No such big slap. I clearly stated : We will get to know where we stand as WC progresses. So I didn't say our team is and or good either. Just meant too early to call and on paper it looks bad. Looks like you have comprehension issues velu. BTW the two strong teams we faced, we defeated one and lost to one.

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

True negative morons make icf a cesspool of negativity. I avoid icf selectively. Some of the pace threads are very good. 

You are the biggest moron here btw. This is a discussion forum. Not just a cheerleading forum. This forum is not meant to be Ravi Shastri. When the original thread was opened India has played just one match. Most of the rants during that period was about our middle order and Dhoni which still stands true inspite of our victories, isn't it? What's this bullshit about positive - negative. Not a single active Indian cricketer must be reading this forum. It isn't going to affect them. Posting this on behalf of pessimistic fans though I was neither pessimistic not exaggeratingly optimistic like you advocate. At the end of the day both support Indian team. Only overtly optimistic fans likeyou don't have Monopoly of supporting Indian team.

Edited by Pollack
33 minutes ago, asterix said:

If you see recent wins, the team India has acted upon the concerns raised by ICF and denied batting to Dhoni as much as possible. As you can see they try to finish the job themselves rather than leaving it for the Tuk Tuk master...

Hats Off to Indian Think Tank to visit ICF and acted upon the genuine concerns raised... Team India topping the points table is after following actions taken:

1. Getting rid of Vijay Shankar.

2. Bringing Pant in the team ASAP.

3. Bringing Mayank and using him as pressure tactics to get KLR step up his game.

4. Denying Tuk Tuk Dhoni as much batting as possible (clear strategy suggested by ICF).

5. Bringing Jaddu in to force KulCha step up their game...

6. Getting rid of Tuk Tuk prodigy KeJa who was hurting the team by spoon feeding (literally) Tuk Tuk king Dhoni...

7. Rohit stepping in on field to control Dhoni drama of advising Kohli and bowlers...

8. Bewda Shastri looking more involved in the matches, from balcony and reduce munching snacks...

9. Resting Shami, Bhuvi, Chahal in different matches based on concerns raised in ICF...

10. Denying entry to Biryani Rayudu as replacement thus resulting in his retirement. You cannot discount ICF hand there...

11. Last but not least, forcing or pushing Dhoni to step up his PR, forcing Team Management to counter his PR by their PR to nudge him to retirement, based on the huge backlash in ICF...

Ive only listed few of the achievements of ICF pressure group which has Team India’s pride and betterment in its heart and not selfishly support individual players who tend to be larger than the team and country... :nice:

:two_thumbs_up:

Edited by Kerberos
6 hours ago, Pollack said:

No such big slap. I clearly stated : We will get to know where we stand as WC progresses. So I didn't say our team is and or good either. Just meant too early to call and on paper it looks bad. Looks like you have comprehension issues velu. BTW the two strong teams we faced, we defeated one and lost to one.

No such big slap

So still you got slapped :lol:

You guys lack winning mentality