India vs WI Tour Squad Announced

24 minutes ago, beetle said:

They should have tried one more keeper in t- 20s....may be kishan.Keep Pant on his toes too and have a replacement in case of injury or really bad form.

Yes exactly ,Pant  should fight his way to excel across formats don't want him to go the freeloader path,no one is irreplaceable in this universe except God

Kishen too should aim for the wk place,he too is not out of contention 

16 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Even Dhoni gave chances to Batsman of younger age in ODI and backed them

Rohit- 19 in 2007

Virat -19 in 2008

Suresh raina -22 in 2008

But virat kohli :wall:

raina made debut in 2005 but yeah dhoni used to give chance to few youngsters while kohli goes back to TTF like rayudu, dk, kedar, pandey, yuvi.

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

What’s the point of pandey even in ODIs ? What’s that we are trying to find about his game we don’t know already ? 

He has never been given a long and consistent run in ODis. Though I agree he has not taken the opportunity he has been given. He's still the A teams best List A batsman

2 hours ago, chewy said:

Same old Indian management thinking

Fecking morons haven't got balls to implement change:

- Dhoni "rested", just say he has been dropped 

- a$$ hole mothafecker Kohli is still captain in all formats

-Rohit back in Tests :hysterical:, Rohit couldn't play the moving white ball and cost India WC SF and expect this mo fo to succeed in Tests after 6 years of failures, Pujara was dropped after just 1 failed series

- KL Rahul, Kuldeep and Bhuvnesh Kumar all picked after miserable WC, these three are epitome of mental midgets

- Hardik Pandya as usual missing from these bilaterals from lame injury excuse, thus guy needs to play more cricket esp ODIs and Tests

Until Kohli is not sacked, India will bathe in mediocrity, whilst Kohli will preach sermons to the gullible like a Bangladeshi captain that the fans should not expect the Team to win everything and lower their expectations because he and his mates are also busy with shopping trips and stripping for undie ads - this is same moron who can't even qualify for IPL playoffs

Cheerleader says hi. This kind of analysis went way over his head. Best if you Skype it to him. 

Damn, why not Gopal , and nitish in place of sundar and manish

dhawan ,iyer,manish ,kohli ,rahul, rohit ...Rofl

all are accumulators where are the hard hitters ?

it was good opportunity to try rahul chahar and gopal in odi as well. Both can bat

2 hours ago, chewy said:

Same old Indian management thinking

Fecking morons haven't got balls to implement change:

- Dhoni "rested", just say he has been dropped 

- a$$ hole mothafecker Kohli is still captain in all formats

-Rohit back in Tests :hysterical:, Rohit couldn't play the moving white ball and cost India WC SF and expect this mo fo to succeed in Tests after 6 years of failures, Pujara was dropped after just 1 failed series

- KL Rahul, Kuldeep and Bhuvnesh Kumar all picked after miserable WC, these three are epitome of mental midgets

- Hardik Pandya as usual missing from these bilaterals from lame injury excuse, thus guy needs to play more cricket esp ODIs and Tests

Until Kohli is not sacked, India will bathe in mediocrity, whilst Kohli will preach sermons to the gullible like a Bangladeshi captain that the fans should not expect the Team to win everything and lower their expectations because he and his mates are also busy with shopping trips and stripping for undie ads - this is same moron who can't even qualify for IPL playoffs

If Dhoni, Kohli could be picked after a miserable WC in 2007 and 2011, why not Rahul, Kuldeep, BK? 

Advanced issues found

5 hours ago, Nikola said:

6aOfS5c.jpg

My Feedback

T20 team:- delighted to see Break for bumrah, Shammi from t20 team. I don't remember even one good t20 Innings from Manish Pandey when he has done any fair JOB, so why is Manish Pandey in t20 team? Shreyas Iyer is a 6 hitter against Spinners and he deserves his place in t20.

Khaleel also had a lot of chances before and he had turned into a trundler from a fast bowler so I don't like his selection, Is he the best left arm pacer in India?? How about the other delhi left arm pacer? has khaleel increased his pace or is he just the 130 to 136k Pacer with a few tricks.  I know as a left armer he has the advantage but i dont like a 130 to 137k Pacer representing India unless he is a pace all rounder. deepak chahar bats much better than khaleel so i would prefer to back Deepak chahar and not khaleel.

Spinners- jaddu/washington/rahul/krunal- i dont like krunnal among them as he is a defensive spinner like Jaddu. 

Washington is a very tall all rounder Spinner and is better than Krunnal pandya.

Rahul is an attacking Spinner and he is a wicket taker , either he will win you a match or get hit badly and loose you a match. against west indies , most likely he may win you a match. Good selection of rahul chahar.

deepak chahar is hardik pandya's back up so we have to groom him.

at least one main pacer was required , so bhuvi 's selection is OK.

Saini's selection is AWESOME:)

For me Bad T20 selections- krunnal , khaleel and Manish Pandey.

All others are good selections.

ODI Team-

fair Selections but not very good- why pick Manish, Shreyas and Kedar all the three whereas only 1 of them will play in the 11? one of Manish or kedar should not have been picked. they could have picked washington sundar ahead of kedar as sundar bats well too and is a better spinner than Kedar Jadhav. Kedar's batting is found out as slow , his fielding is a big ISSUE, his bowling is now Sorted. he is no more the surprise lucky Spinner. Shreyas GOPAL  or washing ton spinner - spinning all rounder could have been groomed as KL rahul is no 4 and shreyas iyer is no 5. but still i dont mind giving Kedar ONe last chance.

gill is very young he will get his chance.

liked Saini's selection. i am not impressed with khaleel.

Test selection- Siraj could have been picked ahead of Umesh but still lets see if umesh can get one last chance as siraj will be picked in future.

rohit has failed so much in tests that he could have been dropped but since he has scored so many centuries in world cup, selectors cant IGNORE HIM , one last chance.

over all good selections , msd dropped is also a good move. 

maja aayega , no one will be allowed to play too slow.