India vs WI Tour Squad Announced

41 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Need Rahul to settle down at 4.  So that Gill and Shaw can open once Dhawan and Rohit are out.

Not happening any time soon,

Rohit will drag himself beyond 2023 wc given the trend set by our top player

Rohit,kohli and to some extent Dhawan enjoy a lot of star power ,they wont pave way for others

Not saying they should retire straightway,infact rohit is our best bat currently,but they should be rotated to see others whether they can take or be backup of regular openers

Pathetic squads.. I was hoping to see a lot more changes in the ODI squad.

-Shreyas and Manish are good additions..

- but Mayank dropped without playing a game?

- Wtf is Jadhav still doing in the squad

- no Gill?

- Kohli still captain

- same top 3, probably even top 4 of Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Rahul :facepalm:... They'll hog all the limelight, play out 40 overs and the lower middle order will come out and slog.. we'll then say all the options we tried out failed.

Edited by bowl_out
2 hours ago, Sooda said:

He has never been given a long and consistent run in ODis. Though I agree he has not taken the opportunity he has been given. He's still the A teams best List A batsman

In the last few years we have mismanaged a lot of good players . I like pandey , he’s one of the better players under pressure and second best fielder after Jadeja . I don’t think even the likes of Jadhav or Rayudu are bad players , but that’s not the point .  These guys are are their peak of their game or close to it , which is good but we know there is not much upside from already what we have see from them and very unlikely that 4 years from now they will be any better . 

We have a few kids who seem to have a much higher ceiling than these three . I rather see use lose with Gill , shaw , pant and riyan failing now than win to see pandey an co securing their place for next few years . 

37 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If I get hold of Prasad I will beat the crap out of him. How the heck Gill was omitted.

BCCI seriously needs to revise the criteria for appointment of chief selector.

MSK was the most useless wicket keeper batsman in our history, who played less than 10 tests.

What do you expect from such incompetent selectors?

Edited by Frustrated
1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

BCCI seriously needs to revise the criteria for appointment of chief selector.

They need a strong personality who can say FCK Off to kohli..........what vengsarkar did to chappell 

MSK was the most useless wicket keeper batsman in our history, who played less than 10 tests.

What do you expect from such incompetent selectors?

to be honest the guy is powerless i feel who is happy to have a job which he wud have never imagined 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03