We have a legacy like the West Indies did the in Eighties and Australia did in the turn of the century - Ravi Shastri

Nikola

2 hours ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

The NZ tour really messed up the progress.

If only the virus came a month earlier.

Under Virat Kohli Overseas:

0:1 Vs AUS 2014/15

1:2 Vs SA 2018

1:4 Vs ENG 2018

2:1 Vs AUS 2018/19

0:2 Vs NZ 2020

0:4 Vs AUS 2020/21 probable?

It might make sense trying a different captain like Rohit Sharma.

Till the time rohit doesnt make runs overseas his place is under doubt in test cricket. 

In LOI he shud have been the captain post 2019 wc only.

Ravi Sahstri had said this comments because we have good fast bowler like bumrah and shami etc if our bowling attack would be weak or HTB he won't have dared to say this

Sent from my Redmi Y2 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BC Shastri, WI of 2020 is showing us how to play test cricket in England. WI of 80s had the habit of blackwashing England in England. 

Shastri will say Eng seems to lift their game against the best team in the world ie us,one can say "goti muh me aa gaya"moment brings their best against us

You expect a captain who plays his one of the quicks overseas green pitches based on his performance on dry reverse swing aiding pitches of India,that looser takes forever to make up his mind on simple things

You are asking too much from those two clowns,forget it,Pandya is Sir Garfield Sobers for them not even Kapil and Hitman can swing his sword in swinging conditions as well,deluded twins i must say

Edited by Suhaan
3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Shastri will say Eng seems to lift their game against the best team in the world ie us,one can say "goti muh me aa gaya"moment brings their best against us

You expect a captain who plays his one of the quicks overseas green pitches based on his performance on dry reverse swing aiding pitches of India,that looser takes forever to make up his mind on simple things

You are asking too much from those two clowns,forget it,Pandya is Sir Garfield Sobers for them not even Kapil and Hitman can swing his sword in swinging conditions as well,deluded twins i must say

Agree with 98% of your post. You know where the 2% is :)

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In indian cricket things wont happen unless result are disaster, every time these bilateral series come n save their arses. 

Probably need whitewash in upcoming Australia tour and then not reaching semi finals of t20 worldcup to just get rid of shastri.

5 hours ago, Nikola said:

Probably need whitewash in upcoming Australia tour and then not reaching semi finals of t20 worldcup to just get rid of shastri.

Shastri "We fought like lions"

Media : "seemed like pussycats"

Shastri : "thats because u were watching from far away, I was up close and saw what member of cat family we were like" gulps down another :beer-bottle: