VVS Laxman: "I think if Pant is not improving, definitely you have to go to other options. There are other options available. Someone like Ishan Kishan, someone like a Sanju Samson. Why not try them?"

lamanrishabbb.jpg

VVS Laxman spoke about Rishabh Pant's place in the Indian team after his innings of 19 from 20 balls in the 3rd T20I against South Africa in Bengaluru.

"I think if he is not improving, definitely you have to go to other options", Laxman said on Nerolac Cricket Live. "There are other options available. Why not try them and then you can always come back to Rishabh Pant. But it's important to give him a break, I feel, and then you can go to someone else who is doing well for India 'A', who has done well in domestic cricket. Someone like Ishan Kishan, someone like a Sanju Samson."

Edited by TNAmarkFromIndia
35 minutes ago, putrevus said:

VVS you need to shut up, why is everyone picking on one guy Pant.These morons need to look at their records.VVS was an atrocious odi player who could not run in between the wickets.

Took 3 years to score his first test century. Played his epic 281 almost 5 years after debut. If current selection standards were followed, he would have been confined to the scrap heap written as a domestic bully.

Edited by nevada
1 hour ago, nevada said:

Took 3 years to score his first test century. Played his epic 281 almost 5 years after debut. If current selection standards were followed, he would have been confined to the scrap heap written as a domestic bully.

He had a bad series in zimb after 281 against aus at home.....going by current selection standard he wud have been dropped even after that like nair was after making a triple hundred 

3 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

This guy speaks from his arse.. Is a Dhoni bhakt and Bcci sevak. 

He was humiliated by Dhoni ,he announced his retirement just before Hyderabad test against NZ(yes it was this venue where Dhoni didn't care to give him farewell)  back in 2012 ,he was continuously calling Dhoni,but Dhoni didn't bother to pick his phone 

He himself admitted that in open,now shamelessly following the recent trend of bootlicking