Hindustani Musalmaan

sandeep

3 hours ago, nikred said:

What are you talking? In Hyderabad, for the first time I am seeing Muslims waving the Indian flags. I never imagined such a day would come. So much pride, so much patriotism for being Indians. Old city is full of tricolors. It was an amazing sight to behold.

In my opinion, Indian Muslims are waving Indian flags to tell the Right Wing that they are also equal Indian citizens, while the Right Wing has monopolised Nationalism & Loyalty to India only for themselves, and they consider all Muslims as traitors. 

Therefore, on one side Indian Muslims are with the Indian flags, but on the other side they are on the streets and Shaheen Bagh and protesting heavily. 

And this is how the Right Wing is considering all Indian Muslims as traitors (including all the Secularists who oppose it). Just read this comment from above. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, speedheat said:

I have lost all  the respect that I had for Muslims  after CAA protest.

I see it as a serious problem for the Indian society. This will only end in clashes and bloodbath. 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I previously pointed out if India wants to have it's Muslim population faithful to India, then there should be "something" upon which Indian Muslims could hold on and in which they could firmly believe. 

Previously, it was Indian Secular Values and the Constitution. In my opinion, a big part of Indian Muslims did believe in it and they were indeed loyal to India as their country. 

This person (Hussain Haidry) may be an idiot, but hard reality is this that even people like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are not feeling themselves secure in the today's India and their trust in Indian State institutions, especially like Police is vanishing. 

Hindutva has cornered Indian Muslims completely and they have lost hope in Indian State. 

You should think about joining stand up comedy scene in India. This is funnier than all of Kunal Kamra and Atul Khatri's shows combined. 

What are you talking? In Hyderabad, for the first time I am seeing Muslims waving the Indian flags. I never imagined such a day would come. So much pride, so much patriotism for being Indians. Old city is full of tricolors. It was an amazing sight to behold.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Dhimmi spotted..read up on taqiya

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I see it as a serious problem for the Indian society. This will only end in clashes and bloodbath. 

Sorry to say, you are misinformed.

Anti CAA protests around the country have slowed down I would say  almost died since huge numbers of hindus have come in support of CAA.

And this Shaheen Bagh game will end after the results of Delhi elections.

Edited by speedheat

39 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sorry to say, you are misinformed.

Anti CAA protests around the country have slowed down I would say  almost died since huge numbers of hindus have come in support of CAA.

And this Shaheen Bagh game will end after the results of Delhi elections.

This is your view. 

But in my view, Indian Muslims look at it as issue of their EXISTENCE in India.

I fear that they have been CORNERED to that extent where they will not stop protesting even if Supreme Court also approves CAA.  (I know you people don't want to hear it, even if my fears are justified. Nevertheless, I request you to be keep an open mind to look at issue from every angle). 

39 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This is your view. 

This is not my view this is the fact, you can cross-check this with your buddies here if you don't trust me.

39 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

See this  the misinformation/mistake which is getting rectified at fast pace.

CAA does not affect their existence  and NRC bill (nation wide) has not been formulated yet. Most of the Muslims have understood this.

Edited by speedheat

14 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I previously pointed out if India wants to have it's Muslim population faithful to India, then there should be "something" upon which Indian Muslims could hold on and in which they could firmly believe. 

Previously, it was Indian Secular Values and the Constitution. In my opinion, a big part of Indian Muslims did believe in it and they were indeed loyal to India as their country. 

This person (Hussain Haidry) may be an idiot, but hard reality is this that even people like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are not feeling themselves secure in the today's India and their trust in Indian State institutions, especially like Police is vanishing. 

Hindutva has cornered Indian Muslims completely and they have lost hope in Indian State. 

stfu pos. you have no fcukinng idea what you are talking about.

No indian mulsim under age girl is forcibly abducted from her house and married off to an Hindu man and Indian SC does not pronounce judgments that if the girl is menstruating then this is legal, what is wrong with you people ? scum. qtiapa to this level will get a good response in due time, you guys are due.

@Alam_dar You are grossly misinformed on the topic.

The CAA is a continuation of the Nehru-Liaquat Ali pact. It is not a "right wing" move that you are making it out to be.

Also, the majority of the protests are against the NRC or what the NRC and the CAA in tandem *could* mean and not against the CAA alone. Though there has been no movement on the NRC in the parliament. The BJP has only itself to blame as Amit Shah has made bombastic comments about the NRC and the willingness of the government to carry out the exercise on a national level. He's said this in speeches and on the floor of house.

Has there been a cost benefit analysis of the NRC? Not that i know off. But that is a different topic altogether.

Edited by Mariyam

On 2/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Alam_dar said:

This is your view. 

I fear that they have been CORNERED to that extent where they will not stop protesting even if Supreme Court also approves CAA.  (I know you people don't want to hear it, even if my fears are justified. Nevertheless, I request you to be keep an open mind to look at issue from every angle). 

This stink is exactly what Pakistani ISPR gutter stinks like. How the eff you bcome expert on mentality of Indian Muslims. Stop effing around with your hate and agenda

Edited by mishra

On 2/8/2020 at 11:14 AM, Alam_dar said:

This is your view. 

SC cannot reverse an act passed by legislation, it is against the constitution. They can only interpret or implement the laws through the government Executive body. Don’t worry about a massive uprising against CAA, when the funding stops, sab apne apne ghar laut jayenge , chulha jalane.

48 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Oh no :(( 

Wo.. to gussey mein bol Gaya tha madam... Actually I don't hate muslims except those jihadi types.

Muslims from my state are some of the nicest people on earth. Even today on CAA issue majority of them are either quiet or are supporting it.

Evn on 370 and Ram Mandir verdict majority of them supported the decision.

Edited by speedheat

Indian Mullah boasts the doubling of Muslim population in 30 years; threatens Hindus with Islamic rule over all of India; and prays for the death of PM @NarendraModi. The huge crowd responds with celebratory chants of "Allah O Akbar". ⁦@PMOIndia⁩

https://t.co/JSejZtMjMl

Edited by Singh bling