Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

17 hours ago, Laaloo said:

The Jews were on the verge of extinction 75 years ago. They were burned in gas chambers. 

yet we don’t hear any hate speeches from their wives or 7 year old children. 

Muslims pretty much decimated the Zoroastrians until India gave them a new home and let them continue their traditions.

yet we don’t hear any hate speeches from them or their children.

muslims on the other hand..........

Islamic nation's are attacking other Islamic nation's. Muslims are killing lakhs ofMuslims in middle East conflicts. They just don't want peace even with their own religion people.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to know what is authentic and what is doctored on social media. Both sides peddle lies and half truths. Both sides peddle hate.

If I were to read only this thread, I'd think that only Hindus suffered. Muslims have lost just as many lives (if not more). Their homes, businesses and places of worship have been burnt too. These people are your compatriots too and they too deserve your sympathy.

I can only hope that Delhi police does a thorough job with their investigation. So far, its not very promising. They haven't managed to nab Tahir Hussein or Shahrukh.

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Its becoming increasingly difficult to know what is authentic and what is doctored on social media. Both sides peddle lies and half truths. Both sides peddle hate.

If I were to read only this thread, I'd think that only Hindus suffered. Muslims have lost just as many lives (if not more). Their homes, businesses and places of worship have been burnt too. These people are your compatriots too and they too deserve your sympathy.

I can only hope that Delhi police does a thorough job with their investigation. So far, its not very promising. They haven't managed to nab Tahir Hussein or Shahrukh.

You can read MSM for the narrative of anti-Muslim angle ( Telegraph, TOI, IE , prime, scroll, wire, quint, newslaundry) And stories of Muslim victims as they seem to be covering only that angle. The narrative on the street is that Muslims are not dhood-ke-dhule. Tahir the thug and Muslim atrocities on Hindus is a well planned gruesome act and the way Ankit has been tortured and killed is a horrible hate crime which many in MSM have called it ‘beaten to death’. One more Dilawar Singh has been burnt alive with limbs cut off Nobody is talking about how ShaheenBagh protesters are culpable in this with their anti-Hindu protests that has enraged some of Hindus. They spoke so well on Rambhakts with guns and hardly call out Shahrukh.

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

While I don’t disagree, in 6000 years, no Hindu has ever mercilessly killed a Muslim like Ankit Sharma was killed. 
There have been so many other races that have been worse persecuted than Muslims, yet they don’t poison their wives and 7 year old kids to do hate speeches. They don’t bring their 2 month old infant to protest a law which doesn’t concern them. 

Better sense should prevail. The minority , no matter in what region will always loose against majority. But then there are some opportunist politicians who manage to fool the minority that they can challenge the majority. It is only when the puppets who lose there dear ones, they realize it was stupid to challenge the majority community. It is always far too late when majority starts reacting. In spite of many bad experiences, these gullible minority people still fall into the trap of their leaders

Edited by Straight Drive

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Who initiate the riots? Who was making hatred speeches? Who had planned for it, prepared stones, and various small weapons for riots? And who later played the victim card? It all points to one community, and so there is no confusion.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You can read MSM for the narrative of anti-Muslim angle ( Telegraph, TOI, IE , prime, scroll, wire, quint, newslaundry) And stories of Muslim victims as they seem to be covering only that angle. The narrative on the street is that Muslims are not dhood-ke-dhule. Tahir the thug and Muslim atrocities on Hindus is a well planned gruesome act and the way Ankit has been tortured and killed is a horrible hate crime which many in MSM have called it ‘beaten to death’. One more Dilawar Singh has been burnt alive with limbs cut off Nobody is talking about how ShaheenBagh protesters are culpable in this with their anti-Hindu protests that has enraged some of Hindus. They spoke so well on Rambhakts with guns and hardly call out Shahrukh.

In addition,  Where is the sympathy from libtards for Ratan lal  the cop lost his life trying to control the riots?

What happened to the narrative in international media of "anti-Muslim riots" when all along it was precisely that community who rioted?

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I'm still not able to come to terms with this mess - I genuinely believed that such riots were in our rearview mirror and history now - how wrong I was.  

4 hours ago, someone said:

Who initiate the riots? Who was making hatred speeches? Who had planned for it, prepared stones, and various small weapons for riots? And who later played the victim card? It all points to one community, and so there is no confusion.

Sure, but there have been muslim victims too.  Let's not overlook that.  And many of the victims had nothing to do with the protests or riots, they were innocent bystanders.  Like that BSF soldier who was not even home, and his house was burnt down.  

You can't just pin this mess entirely on "one community" the facts don't support that.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Sure, but there have been muslim victims too.  Let's not overlook that.  And many of the victims had nothing to do with the protests or riots, they were innocent bystanders.  Like that BSF soldier who was not even home, and his house was burnt down.  

You can't just pin this mess entirely on "one community" the facts don't support that.

There were no riots in Delhi until Anti-Hindu sloganeering started in JNU, JMI, SB and all over the country 

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

I'm still not able to come to terms with this mess - I genuinely believed that such riots were in our rearview mirror and history now - how wrong I was.  

LOL these riots happen all the time in Bengal, we had more than 25 riots in the last 2 years. Thousands of houses burnt, women raped, deaths, even police stations and BSF/CRPF posts not spared....Mamata govt doesn't allow media access and most of the deaths are passed off as political violence....or worse HIDDEN.  

Edited by Gollum

Playbook for Appeasement of Jehadi Islam

1) Incite Jehadi Mulism to mob riots propagandizing perceived threat to Gazwa-e-Hind as “Islam in Danger”
2) If Cops are able to suppress the riots with firm action, cry police brutality and religious intolerance
3) If cops are outnumbered by rioting mob, and remain idle waiting for reinforcements, cry police complicity with Hindus 
4) Blame State administration for delay in getting army reinforcement from center – start campaign to force resignation of Chief minister
5) Incite Hindus with provocative speeches, actions and violence aimed at Hindus 
6) Wait for Hindus to respond back. Wait for some Hindus to fight back with violence
7) As soon as Hindus fight back Jehadi violence with violence, begin media coverage pouring condemnation of violence by Hindus, highlighting only Hindu violence
8) Black out all violence by Muslims, Any prior violence that led to Hindu violence is erased from coverage and narrative.  
9) Create narrative that blame only Hindus for violence, and highlight exclusively violence by hindus
10) Blame BJP leaders, Hindu organizations, Hindu leaders, and cite their statements in reaction to actions by jehadis as incitement and provocations by Hindus 
11) Saturate the media with narrative of Muslims being taragetted and killed by Muslim .Cry Progrom and Holocaust against Muslims, even though it is Muslims are killing Hindus 
12) Have Bolliwood celebrities enjoying Jehadi underworld patronage join in condemnation of Hindus 
13) Organize candle-light marches and ceremonies returning awards conferred by government of India 
14) Outsource the fake narrative to liberal media abroad for global reach – CNN, NBC. CBS, MSNBC, AP. Reuters, AFP, Washington Post, NY times, Times 
15) Have Human Rights, Amnasty, UN join the chorus of condemnation of India and Hindus 
16) Have liberal parties and leaders in UK, USA, EU pass resolutions and make statements condemning violence and India
17) Have liberal student bodies in various college campuses organize seminars, speeches, protests to educate students
18) Have global liberal establishment become an echo-chamber for reinforcing and propagating fake narrative
19) Pressurize Indian government to be on backfoot, and succumb go Jehadi pressures
20) Mission Accomplished 
21) Fake narrative gets permanently tagged to BJP party, Hindu organizations and their leaders whenever they are mentioned or reported on
22) Because entire narrative is built on lies, half truths and subhectivity, it has to be perpetually guarded and propagated as their integrity and credibility depend on it

it's time that dharmic people in areas that are vulnerable to riots form vigilante groups and prepare themselves to be anything other than sitting ducks when such incidents occur. Problem is that hindus don't have the street muscle they had 30 years ago due to nuclear families and prioritizing economic development while being forced and guilted to accept this perverted and ill-fitting ganga jamuna tehzeeb while these madarsachaaps are indoctrinated from a young age to only respect the authority of asmani kitaab and their God. until you do what the chinese do there is no use trying to wean them away with 'sabka saath, sabka vishwas', it is better not to be in denial and face this bitter truth. without a population exchange the civil war seeds were sown in 1947 itself, just that it was delayed for a few decades. it doesn't help that an ecosystem exists specifically to whitewash their actions and arm twist everyone into political correctness, we've seen the voices go silent when evidence of the indefensible has come tumbling out.

Edited by rollingstoned

11 hours ago, sandeep said:

And no Hindu has denied that Muslims are victims. Unlike Muslims and global media which claims that they are the only ones affected.

And yes, one have the right to blame one particular community, as they initiated it. Why are you constantly so scared or nervous?

22 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Please search and read about Dilbar Singh Negi.