Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Don't disagree.  But if such hate-filled speech becomes part of the normal discourse, instead of rightly being criticized and shamed as extreme - it will be inevitably followed by even worse speech, and shortly action.  This is human nature, and social behavior - it is very predictable and very consistent.  Its a vicious cycle.  The ethnic cleansing in Rwanda between Hutus and Tutsis, was preced by months and months of radio propaganda demonizing one tribe as 'cockroaches'.  It conditioned and prepared the herd public when the violence broke out, and allowed it to escalate to terrible proportions.  Civilized, educated folks have the responsibility to stop such poison from infecting our society.  Whether its Delhi, Chand Bagh, or ICF.  Its your duty as a citizen.  This idiot who said this about Adaab is ignorant, maybe illiterate.  What's your excuse.

You cannot be demonizing a section of your country's population constantly - it inevitably leads to eventual mob violence.  It is dangerous.  Whether its targeted at Hindus/Christians/Ahmediyas in greenbroland, or muslims in our motherland.  When you keep trash-talking about christian missionaries - whom I detest btw - it leads to a crazy idiot burning a priest in his car.  Or some idiot burning a muslim laborer in the name of fighting love-jihad in Rajasthan.  

Normalizing and mainstreaming bigotry, leads to violence.  And this is not in one direction.  I am equally against similar speech from muslims too.  And I am under no illusions about the structural and systemic challenge of Islamic fundamentalism either.  

But the latter should not, can not, be used to justify hate speech against muslims also.  

You have to recognize how hypocritical it is, to attack Islamic fundamentalism for its bigotry, while practising bigotry against non-fundamentalists.  

now, this is a true social justice warrior. congrats man. you are the forum's moral compass.

feel free to check out my solutions for hindu muslim unity thread. we'll brain-storm some ideas.

Bhai Sandeep, For three months, ShaheenBagh protests have done nothing but raise slogans against Hindus. JMI, JNU and Alibagh students or goons have lit buses and gone around terrorizing people, but cry victims when the police retaliated. The Muslims have brandished guns at the police, threw stones and fired bullets at them and killed police and threw petrol bombs from roof tops using slingshots. All these are captured on camera and reported in alternate digital media. All this is not demonising a community, but showing what some of them in the community are capable of. This doesn't become bigotry and hate-speech.  Khali ek Kapil Mishra says we will also enter the street if the protestors don't open the streets, becomes hate speech and is the reason for the riots. This is exactly what is being narrated to the world. They have been planning the riots for months with stones and petrol being accumulated, and discussing those atrocities becomes hate speech. I don't know why it has to be censored, this kind of muted reportage from MSM is the reason for the current status quo. Don't make them angry otherwise peace will be destroyed. There is no chance for peace when one sets believes in purity of people based on who they pray to. 

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhai Sandeep, For three months, ShaheenBagh protests have done nothing but raise slogans against Hindus. JMI, JNU and Alibagh students or goons have lit buses and gone around terrorizing people, but cry victims when the police retaliated. The Muslims have brandished guns at the police, threw stones and fired bullets at them and killed police and threw petrol bombs from roof tops using slingshots. All these are captured on camera and reported in alternate digital media. All this is not demonising a community, but showing what some of them in the community are capable of. This doesn't become bigotry and hate-speech.  Khali ek Kapil Mishra says we will also enter the street if the protestors don't open the streets, becomes hate speech and is the reason for the riots. This is exactly what is being narrated to the world. They have been planning the riots for months with stones and petrol being accumulated, and discussing those atrocities becomes hate speech. I don't know why it has to be censored, this kind of muted reportage from MSM is the reason for the current status quo. Don't make them angry otherwise peace will be destroyed. There is no chance for peace when one sets believes in purity of people based on who they pray to. 

Bhai Coffee, I don't support any of those idiots.  But how is this adaab-idiot any different?  Both deserve condemnation, not condoning.

56 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Wtf govermn doing (Delhi+Bjp).....These Shaheen Bagh idiots are still doing gathering for 100s of people amid pendamic corona virus. Now if one or two of this fall sick these idiots LL start spreading it. That's where our Government and court is complete failure. Why can't they ask them to * off till corona virus subside.

They're still active ?

Either the crowds show maturity or they get the Darwin award.

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

They're still active ?

Either the crowds show maturity or they get the Darwin award.

Yes they are, for these idiots propaganda is more important than citizen lives. What's amazing is inspite of so much of riots and hijecking of public property supreme Court is sin Odin Sleep mode.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/85-year-olds-young-killers-used-to-greet-her-in-locality/articleshow/74602557.cms

Yes, there are Salmans that murdered Ankits.  But there are also Arun and Varun who killed an 85 year old Begum.  

Let's have the guts to criticize both.  If one is a jihadi, the other is also a hate-filled criminal.  This is not an attempt at any sort of equivalence.  India needs to be better than this. 

Yes, let some international media report balanced views

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

These idiots/Jaahils at Shaheen bhag have become a laughing stock all over the country ,especially the capital .

Even the minute percentage of people having some sort of sympathy towards these morons at the starting have now got to know how baseless ,idiotic protest this is.

And we all saw how these people came running back to the centre stage when the area was empty and a hooter was played when reporters tried to cover the story .

Just ignore them and let them stay there with their misery 

Hindu pilgrims from Pakistan refuse to go back from Uttarakhand

Express News Service

DEHRADUN: A group of 56 Hindu pilgrims from Pakistan,who arrived from the neighbouring country last week, does not want to go back. Members of the group told that they will request the government of India to extend their visa limit of one month and provide citizenship under the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019. 

Narayan Das, a pilgrim from Badeen area of Karachi said, "We are in no position to go back. The Pakistani authorities did not allow us to bring enough money as they think we would not go back. We face ruthless persecution in that country and were snatched of everything. We have pleaded to the Indian government to provide us shelter."

Locals after realizing the plight of the group collected money, clothes and other essentials and gifted to the group for their trip to Ahmedabad. Hira Bai, another pilgrim from Pakistan said, "Our family members have been killed, daughters snatched away for religious conversion and properties taken over. It is worse than death over there. We have some hope under the new law by the Indian government."

State government officials refused to comment but stated on the condition of anonymity that they are keeping close eye on the situation. "Once the application is filed, then only the state government can do anything," said an official from state home department.

Earlier, in January this year, the state government has identified total 200 Hindu refugees from Pakistan who will be granted citizenship under newly passed Citizenship Amendment Act.

Mostly residing in Haridwar, Dehradun and Udham Singh Nagar districts, majority of these refugees cling to odd jobs and charity for survival. They hope as they will become citizens of this country, it will enable them to live a life of dignity.

They can apply for jobs and start their own business say the now state less people from the community. 

Not covered under CAA but point stands, what these anti-CAA protestors are doing is evil. 

On 3/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, raki05 said:

Good luck with Shanti prachar just because you think this is just result of hate mongering it's not.....y don't you tell me any riot between Hindus and other minorities and similarly riots or terrorism done by Hindus in any other nations wherever they are. Why are Muslims are problem child for entire world. Show me a peaceful Muslim nation or whichever country they are living in some significant number never cause any nuisance or terrorism. So stop living in idle world that if Hindu stop giving **** about their day today hate speeches their Saheen Bagh like bullying and Bengal and kerala like mass conversion of hindus and love jihad all will be good. Coz only a Napunshak LL take these goons bullying and ready to change their identity for the peace of shake for some liberal.

I bet no true liberal will respond to this hehe..

11 hours ago, adi B said:

These idiots/Jaahils at Shaheen bhag have become a laughing stock all over the country ,especially the capital .

Even the minute percentage of people having some sort of sympathy towards these morons at the starting have now got to know how baseless ,idiotic protest this is.

And we all saw how these people came running back to the centre stage when the area was empty and a hooter was played when reporters tried to cover the story .

Just ignore them and let them stay there with their misery 

I don’t live in India so I don’t really know what’s going on in Delhi around the protest area. Is it true that these Shaheen Bagh idiots have blocked a highway that connects Delhi to Noida? Why aren’t the police vacating this area? 

Imagine something happening similar in the US capital Washington. The American police would have vacated the whole protest area within 2 hours. Not like India that is tolerating this **** for the past 3 months. 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I don’t live in India so I don’t really know what’s going on in Delhi around the protest area. Is it true that these Shaheen Bagh idiots have blocked a highway that connects Delhi to Noida? Why aren’t the police vacating this area? 

Imagine something happening similar in the US capital Washington. The American police would have vacated the whole protest area within 2 hours. Not like India that is tolerating this **** for the past 3 months. 

no. these guys are mostly from muslim neighborhoods around yamuna par. they're sitting by the cameras for 500 rs a day. the site has emptied out since the delhi elections ended.

57 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Yes they are blocking  ,but only few idiots of muslim community who are getting paid 500 bucks and esting free biryani