Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

"You need to figure out when is the right time to give someone else a chance. If you push people too early, they can lose confidence,"- Kohli on Pant

Recommended Posts

Why Pant over Saha? Kohli explains

"We have given him (Pant) a lot of chances in the home season as well starting from Australia. Then he was not playing for a bit. In turn he really worked hard on himself," Kohli said, reports news agency PTI.  "You need to figure out when is the right time to give someone else a chance. If you push people too early, they can lose confidence," he added.  

Pant only scored 60 runs in four innings against New Zealand. The Indian skipper also opined that the culture of the Indian team doesn't encourage players to take their place for granted. "I don't see anyone taking his place for granted in this team. That's the culture we have set. People are told to take responsibilities and work hard. Whether it happens or not is a different thing. Then you can have a conversation with the players," he said. "But no one has come here thinking I am going to play every game or I am indispensable," he added.   

 

Link - https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/virat-kohli-explains-why-team-india-preferred-rishabh-pant-over-wriddhiman-saha-in-nz-series/560133?fbclid=IwAR1oWy48f3h4iwYvyyKe4NJDfEWxyzS7Cng8Wy927r_5aa7J9LSHCE5oDgU

 

 

:hysterical:

Link to post
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In turn he really worked hard on himself,"

What hard work did he do in those few days that from being unplayable in LOI to being 1st choice keeper in test :thinking:

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

"You need to figure out when is the right time to give someone else a chance.

in kohli case its not figuring it out its just a reaction after loss- for him every player on bench becomes good after a loss 

 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If you push people too early, they can lose confidence,"

and thats why pant was dropped after making runs in test?? and dropped from even ODI when he scored runs in last series and lost his place due to concussion in 1st place . 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

"But no one has come here thinking I am going to play every game or I am indispensable,"

that explains the insecurity in the team

Link to post
54 minutes ago, VT87 said:

All forum filled with kohli this kohli that:facepalm:.yesterday  women's team had a great opportunity to create history but they crumbled  like pack of cards ,but yahan kohli, kohli

Because Brat is the new Black & not the honorary one like HP thinks of himself :cantstop:

Link to post
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why Pant over Saha? Kohli explains

"We have given him (Pant) a lot of chances in the home season as well starting from Australia. Then he was not playing for a bit. In turn he really worked hard on himself," Kohli said, reports news agency PTI.  "You need to figure out when is the right time to give someone else a chance. If you push people too early, they can lose confidence," he added.  

Pant only scored 60 runs in four innings against New Zealand. The Indian skipper also opined that the culture of the Indian team doesn't encourage players to take their place for granted. "I don't see anyone taking his place for granted in this team. That's the culture we have set. People are told to take responsibilities and work hard. Whether it happens or not is a different thing. Then you can have a conversation with the players," he said. "But no one has come here thinking I am going to play every game or I am indispensable," he added.   

 

Link - https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/virat-kohli-explains-why-team-india-preferred-rishabh-pant-over-wriddhiman-saha-in-nz-series/560133?fbclid=IwAR1oWy48f3h4iwYvyyKe4NJDfEWxyzS7Cng8Wy927r_5aa7J9LSHCE5oDgU

 

 

:hysterical:

What an opportunist . If he has guts he should have said he din't had confidence in Saha battaing especially in overseas condition. Why he is blaming pant when  it's entire batting which failed.

Link to post
20 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What an opportunist . If he has guts he should have said he din't had confidence in Saha battaing especially in overseas condition. Why he is blaming pant when  it's entire batting which failed.

that will also backfire on him

coz then u can ask- then how come u didnt have confidence in pant batting in white ball cricket that for sake of balance u played extra batsman n make rahul kept wkts , he has confidence in his batting in red ball with seaming condition but not in white ball cricket. 

 

This TM is filled with idiot , every answer will raise 10 question

Link to post
Quote

Pant only scored 60 runs in four innings against New Zealand. The Indian skipper also opined that the culture of the Indian team doesn't encourage players to take their place for granted.

 

I mean, can this useless idiot see the irony here? Is he so stupid to actually say these words? I daily thank god to not give me a boss like this. I'd just slap him and quit my job and put down my papers. What a tauma!

Link to post
10 minutes ago, RajBan said:

Then why the hell was not Pant allowed to play first class cricket for Delhi when it was already decided that they won't use him in LOIs?

 

Kohli has proved once more that why your batsman need not be your best captain.

Super v's golden patch is over. He is not even the best batsman in his own team now. Rohit is miles ahead and now KL also has overtaken him.

Link to post
32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Actually Rohit(blue)vs Dhoni(yellow) gif

:winky:

I recall using it on one of the match threads (or somewhere on IPL forum) - wolves (mi) vs panthers (csk) :lol: 

 

PS brought back the happy memories of the Final :dance:

Edited by zen
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...