Yogi Adityanath Fan Club !!!

velu

10 hours ago, velu said:

whether this guy is serious or trolling ?? :fear: 

he sounds like a soundbite 

Serious guy. His death squads are legendary, HR groups keep crying over his ruthless killings of criminals, terrorists and drug cartels. He simply doesn't care, Philippines ka don. 

Edited by Gollum

He is the MP of my hometown from last many years. I recall it was during 2003 or 04 when there was a news which came that a wall of temple boundary has been broken during Moharram procession by some miscreants and they are not allowing it to be constructed again. This guy was so furious that he went alone and stood by side of broken wall in a predominantly Muslim area and asked the labourers to start rebuilding without fear. His party workers reached after almost fifteen minutes at the site. We realised one thing about him that this person is bold and has guts.

I am happy to see lot of development happening after he became CM. The way he took initiative of bringing students stuck in Kota, the way he handled migrant labourers who came back, the way he is handling law and order in such a complex state is making him very popular among masses. I think he has very bright future.

13 hours ago, velu said:

Fav leaders as of now,

1) Putin

2) Mohamed Bin Salman

3) Trump

4) Ramzan Kadrov 

5) Yogi

6) Amma***

7) Modi/Shah

will promote Yogi in the future in my ranking 

Why did you leave out Kim Jong Un, Erdogan and the late Mugabe from your list?

No Dhoni?