Is Unadkat a Money Laundering Scheme?

jalebi_bhai

1 minute ago, velu said:

Hawala :dontknow:

Don't think it's hawala. That's kind of like unregulated money exchange.

I feel fake invoicing is going on. Use black money to buy in auction, issue fake invoice but pay only 1/5 amount to the player. Pocket the laundered balance.

43 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Don't think it's hawala. That's kind of like unregulated money exchange.

I feel fake invoicing is going on. Use black money to buy in auction, issue fake invoice but pay only 1/5 amount to the player. Pocket the laundered balance.

That is the only logical explanation .Why would perfectly sane businessmen give insane amounts to players like this guy.

Edited by putrevus

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

OP being harsh. He just gave 4 overs 40 ishz  Thats common for every bowler these days in IPL.l, see figures od other bowlers too. 

Unadcutter is capable of 4 overs 60 to be honest. 

Nothing wrong with him playing in IPL or giving away 41 in 4 overs. But making him most expensive Indian player in IPL is a red flag. It happened with him twice once in 2013 by Mallya and now RR. Both franchises have very shady characters.

It is foolish to think nothing shady is going on with IPL.

Edited by putrevus

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Nothing wrong with him playing in IPL or giving away 41 in 4 overs. But making him most expensive Indian player in IPL is a red flag. It happened with him twice once in 2013 by Mallya and now RR. Both franchises have very shady characters.

It is foolish to think nothing shady is going on with IPL.

I am not going to comment like old dude on his wheelchair or say like a 70 year old and say “yeh match fix hai.”

That is how I feel when people sit back and say “yeh sab chor hai” and stuff. When reality is we don’t know anything.

Yes, Me and you or anyone doesn’t know anything.

Unadcut sucks and doesn’t deserve 14 cr is surely true. I hate it because I feel I can fking bowl better trash bowling than him and still keep 8 run per over for any team.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am not going to

comment like old buzurf 70 year old and say “yeh match fix hai.”

That is how I feel when people sit back and say “yeh sab chor hai” and stuff. When reality is we don’t know anything.

Yes, Me and your or anyone doesn’t know anything.

Unadcut sucks and doesn’t deserve 14 cr is surely true. I hate it because I feel I can fking bowl better trash bowling than him and still give meep 8 run per over for any team.

If they were not doing something wrong why were two franchises suspended .It is not some old burf tale.

I don't have any hate towards Unadcut , I really hope he is getting 14 cr.If any businessman is paying 14 cr to a player then more power to that player.

2 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

There is surely some under invoicing racket going on.

If you under invoice how do you launder after having declared 14 cr in public and possibly signed a contract stating the same?

At the time of scrutiny the missing remainder amount will stick out like a sore thumb.

9 hours ago, putrevus said:

If they were not doing something wrong why were two franchises suspended .It is not some old burf tale.

I don't have any hate towards Unadcut , I really hope he is getting 14 cr.If any businessman is paying 14 cr to a player then more power to that player.

RR was banned because of betting by their share holder Raj Kundra who isn't anymore associated with them.