K Punjab IPL 2020- Resurgence???

Global.Baba

Its the year 2020, everyone is feeling hopeless and down, so the script writers wrote a come back story for the ages! They took the perfect lead actor in KL who always looks sad and a perfect interval twist with Gayle entry.

I am already excited for the Netflix documentary "The return of the Kings: A story of hope and perseverance"

17 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Its the year 2020, everyone is feeling hopeless and down, so the script writers wrote a come back story for the ages! They took the perfect lead actor in KL who always looks sad and a perfect interval twist with Gayle entry.

I am already excited for the Netflix documentary "The return of the Kings: A story of hope and perseverance"

KL Rahul "the biggest mistake I can make is not match fixing but overrating strike rate."

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is the real Great Reset.

"And with that, KXIP have reached No. 5 on the table with eight points. One win behind KKR and two behind RCB. They have beaten three big teams in their last three games, and they now have three games against SRH, CSK and RR. "

yes. Smell the fuel here. Thought it was my fav team :csk: who will refuel too

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope DC and MI finish in top 2, RCB 3rd, KXI 4th.

That way KLR can humiliate Bewdas again, both DC and KXI can come together to send the MI thugs back to Mumbai's slums, final Delhi vs Punjab...no matter which side wins, cricket will be the ultimate winner. Greatest IPL ever....

lol I guess it is time for the northies to have some glory

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope DC and MI finish in top 2, RCB 3rd, KXI 4th.

That way KLR can humiliate Bewdas again, both DC and KXI can come together to send the MI thugs back to Mumbai's slums, final Delhi vs Punjab...no matter which side wins, cricket will be the ultimate winner. Greatest IPL ever....

I want Delhi vs RCB or Delhi vs Punjab final.

Mumbai will not make it to

the finals, watch.