India's squads for Australia announced (T20I, ODI and Tests)

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Jadeja,  Manish Pandey are wtf is this?  No SKY,  No Rahul Chahar.  Man Squad is decent but the deadwood is still there.  Happy for Mayank,  Sanju & Varun Chakri. 

Rahul Chahar is hard done by yet again. 

Absolutely pathetic that Surya still can't make it to the stale batting line-up of India in T20s. It would be fun watching top 4 anchoring the innings & looking for 50s in T20Is.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Absolutely pathetic that Surya still can't make it to the stale batting line-up of India in T20s. It would be fun watching top 4 anchoring the innings & looking for 50s in T20Is.

Read somewhere SKY was in their minds but its all talk no substance

They can't look beyond malnourished Rahane how will they look beyond pandeys and thakurs in lois

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Rahul should have been part of Test team ahead of Rahane. He is a quality cricketer, he can definitely play a role in middle order. Otherwise this is a run of the mill selection. 

My only issue is that he’s been selected for tests based on his performances in shorter formats . What has he done to show that he’s improved in longer format ? This is no different from years of persisting with proven Test failures like Rohit and Dhawan more so cos they are big stars rather than picking the best players for the format 

Just now, jusarrived said:

My only issue is that he’s been selected for tests based on his performances in shorter formats . What has he done to show that he’s improved in longer format ? This is no different from years of persisting with proven Test failures like Rohit and Dhawan more so cos they are big stars rather than picking the best players for the format 

Lol I thought he was not part of the squad, good to see he is. I think Rahul is a quality international cricketer, who deserves a go. We cannot jettison a guy so early based on earlier failures as opener. Also I have the same views on Rohit, he should be the first choice opener if he is fit in time for first test.