Australia v India ¦ 2nd ODI - Dettol Series ¦ 29th Nov 2020 ¦ SYDNEY ¦ 9:10 AM IST

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What poison man.

Kohli after first match said Pandya was not yet ready to bowl, Pandya has said he will be fit to bowl in a few more months. And then suddenly he gets to bowl! He went out after bowling those overs, was walking gingerly and looked in discomfort. I wrote on this thread itself Pandya looks to have picked up an injury while bowling.

If he does get injured, he should sue Kohli for physical harm.

Firstly I don't think he would have forced Pandya to bowl but Pandya's ordinary batting had nothing to do with injury. It was a case of opposition team exploiting his weakness & not bowling to his strength.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

He can keep that tag to himself. He has done zilch when it comes to crunch matches.

He is a compiler at best. Instead of destroying bowling attacks, only thing he has destroyed in recent years are young careers, not letting anyone settle in the team.

He has done enough in eyes of opposite captain to tag him greatest odi batsman.He does not need your award.He is just fine both as a captain and batsman. Losing 4 or 5 matches as captain does not make him a bad captain.

Edited by putrevus
Just now, SK_IH said:

Firstly I don't think he would have forced Pandya to bowl but Pandya's ordinary batting had nothing to do with injury. It was a case of opposition team exploiting his weakness & not bowling to his strength.

Just not that it was great bowling, he tried to hard n lost his timing. Pollard had same issue for yrs , but when he learned to use timing it go better. Pandya gotta learn soon if its not going ur way dnt try hard n try to get back the timing. RRR was so high that both KL n pandya tried to hard n kept loosing their shape. 

Here is something interesting for you guys to note, as Im off to bed.

India were ahead of Australia at the 23rd over mark of the match. Wickets in hand, and a couple of overs up their sleeve.

From this position, they choked. All that IPL experience counted for nothing really.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

He has done enough in eyes of opposite captain to tag him greatest odi batsman.He does not need your award.He is just fine both as a captain and batsman. Losing 4 or 5 matches as captain does not make him a bad captain.

4 or 5 matches as captain? Obviously in your blind bhakti, you do not realise that we are now number 5 in ODIs over the last two years W/L ratio, having won nothing against top teams. That's being in the same league as Pakistani, Lunkans and BeeDee. This at a time when our board is at its richest.

You can remain blind to the rot that has been setting in but stats will keep exposing this did of a captain.

3 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

India were ahead of Australia at the 23rd over mark of the match. Wickets in hand, and a couple of overs up their sleeve.

From this position, they choked. All that IPL experience counted for nothing really.

IPL is garbage.  Any real cricket fan is aware of it since its inception.

7 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Kohki is an autocrat. No player has the guts to say no to him. Even poor Bumrah had to howl in WI despite being injured.

Anyone watching Pandya bowl would have known the guy has hardly bowled even in thenets. But our captain genius forced him to bowl 4 overs. 

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohki is an autocrat. No player has the guts to say no to him. Even poor Bumrah had to howl in WI despite being injured.

Anyone watching Pandya bowl would have known the guy has hardly bowled even in thenets. But our captain genius forced him to bowl 4 overs. 

Let's agree to disagree here. I ll believe it if any reports come out of Kohli bowling Pandya prematurely.

3 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Based on some of your desperate posts, it appears as if your status in Aus depends upon how Team Ind does there - if that is the case, you are probably in a more pathetic position than Team Ind’s  :(( .... For most fans, this is another series 

Also note that batting 2nd when there is no dew, you have to play as per the RRR - Not try to match the team batting first. If the team batting first scores 45 runs in the last 2 overs, it does not mean that team batting 2nd will have to do the same. It should keep RRR to what is manageable (and be around the RRR most of the time)

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

4 or 5 matches as captain? Obviously in your blind bhakti, you do not realise that we are now number 5 in ODIs over the last two years W/L ratio, having won nothing against top teams. That's being in the same league as Pakistani, Lunkans and BeeDee. This at a time when our board is at its richest.

You can remain blind to the rot that has been setting in but stats will keep exposing this did of a captain.

What has board riches got to do with players on the field.  I don't have any bhakthi towards anybody.Kohli is not my relative that I need to praise him to get some dough.  Unlike you I don't equate IPL to international cricket. 

They lost 3 matches in NZ and two now why are you making it a big deal. Instead of bashing captain or coach explain what are they supposed to do. Our bowlers cannot bat or batsmen cannot bowl.  There is no rot, they just don't have players in the system, I have not seen anyone great in IPL either? If you have seen name them.

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Men vs boys. Long, painful couple of months ahead for us fans unless some miracle occurs. 

The team can/will regroup only once Kohli takes the flight home. Hoping he decides to return tonight itself.

As average as Rahane has been with the bat, in the last test vs Aussies in 2017, he showed he could take the team along and lead brilliantly. Hoping against hope he does an encore this time as well

Have seen IPL throw any player who could bash 25 ball fifty in last decade not named Rahul, or Pandya. Do we have anybody who can play in the middle order and bowler who can bat but bowl well enough to command place in the team as bowler.

Ausssies have Starc at number 9, he can legitmately tonk the ball. If Bumrah and Shami cannot take any wickets upfront there is nothing any captain can do to prevent this carnage.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

This is why you are an ignorant poster and I will explain it to you despite you probably being a servant or bellboy.

In Australia, no Australian cares about cricket on a daily basis at all, ask any Indian in Australia. In fact most Australians couldnt care less whether Australia wins or losses.

Most Australians follow Rugby or AFL, thats all that matters to them at a sports level. That and the World Cups.

My boss is Australian and she is more interested in the team that I manage. She has no interest in sports! Now go and fetch me my slippers and tea as I go to bed. Thanks.

I have no interest in Aus (more like a lower tier country from where I live). Just commented on your humiliation at the hands of Aus

Trolling against Team India has zero merits :winky: